Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 24, 2014
Are they “scalping” their own releases? Since it costs 69,90€ and it seems cost price was 49,90€.
They raise the price of almost every title, some by more than that even though most of them are still not released.
I got lucky and spotted a Jaws and OUATIH boxset during a restock maybe a month ago that were 40€ more than the preorder day price. Wasn't as lucky as I thought.

Oct 11, 2019
NL
Yeah i noticed that to. But couldnt pass on it either. Think overall its a very nice edition, with great art and also a wea steelbook. So i will support them with paying a little over. Still better then those ebay prices:hilarious: and i just love the art they're doing.