Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still in 2 minds regarding this, very tempted by the full slip as I love the art, never seen the film tho :LOL: :whistle:

I'd say its definitely not everyone's cup of tea. But I see you buy a lot of Arrow Video titles and old horrors so I say might get something out of it.....
Yeah, I read that before mate about some people hating it.
Like I say tho I definitely tempted by it :LOL:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hello, the person in charge of the group purchase management and shipments of this forum, could you please speak up to say what is happening with the shipments of Terrifier - CME # 02 - ONE-CLICK [200]?

In my case, I bought it here in November of last year, paying by PayPal, and I still did not receive a simple notification to know when I will receive my order!

Hello, the person in charge of the group purchase management and shipments of this forum, could you please speak up to say what is happening with the shipments of Terrifier - CME # 02 - ONE-CLICK [200]?

In my case, I bought it here in November of last year, paying by PayPal, and I still did not receive a simple notification to know when I will receive my order!
retailer serves it direct, through a GB, in which case, the best info would come from @duckandrun , with this tag, he'll likely reply with an update for you in due time. fyi

Film is a piece of sh!t with none of the horror style of the Italians and none of the gross out comedy of the Brits and Irish (STITCHES).
It will be one of those that I will get around to watching one day but as for this release I may pick it up in the future if I see it going for a good price :thumbs: