Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they “scalping” their own releases? Since it costs 69,90€ and it seems cost price was 49,90€.
They raise the price of almost every title, some by more than that even though most of them are still not released.
I got lucky and spotted a Jaws and OUATIH boxset during a restock maybe a month ago that were 40€ more than the preorder day price. Wasn't as lucky as I thought.

Yeah i noticed that to. But couldnt pass on it either. Think overall its a very nice edition, with great art and also a wea steelbook. So i will support them with paying a little over. Still better then those ebay prices:hilarious: and i just love the art they're doing.

How big is the print run for Italy and USA together? The lowest print run from Scanavo is 2000 copies as I know. Which Steelbook with this ultra limited print run was recently released?

How big is the print run for Italy and USA together? The lowest print run from Scanavo is 2000 copies as I know. Which Steelbook with this ultra limited print run was recently released?
CM had all the Italian stock, so that's 1,000 copies, as per the OP. The US had absolutely LOADS though. This was in stock everywhere, and cheap, for years.. until the sequel came about.

This didn’t have a small print run. There have been numerous small runs of other steels in the past though. Lowest recently publicised that springs to mind was 2,000, The Woman King.

Reactions: Greyback
Scanavo will do print runs that’s less than 2,000 if a distributor requests this
There has been SteelBooks releases that had print runs that was less than 2,000

They have a copy of Both the Lenti and FS in stock but they want 239 Euros for each
Thats quite the price jump from 49 Euros which these originally were. Nice 400% price raise

• Wow
Reactions: GrimmReapah
Sold my fs around 120 USD years ago. I thought i made a fortune from it, it seems i was too naive.
Wanna hear a funny story ? :rolleyes: sold my cm lenticular for about 200 a while back. Then watched part 2 (loved it) so i wanted part 1 back. End up paying 220 for a sealed fullslip again. Gues money isnt everything :rofl: at least i had a different edition in hand :drool:

• Haha
Reactions: MajimaGoro
Scanavo will do print runs that’s less than 2,000 if a distributor requests this
There has been SteelBooks releases that had print runs that was less than 2,000
Thank you very much. Do you know which Steelbook releases have a print run less than 2.000?