Thank you giveaway hosts & members!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif
A HUGE NINJA THANK YOU to everyone who is hosting giveaways during our
7th Annual Ninja Week and to all of our amazing members who participated in our 2017 Ninja Week!

A very special thank you to
@Snollygoster for his amazing work creating all of our promo graphics & videos for Ninja Week!​
#bestweekever

Ninja Week Pins on sale now at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Remember you can always start giveaways throughout the week, even if you don't tell us in advance.

*List changing
@AcIDc0r3
@Alistair G
@aLLu
@Aniv
@Apollon
@apsmith21
@ash333
@BArtagnan
@bigballas01
@bigdaygt
@bigfub
@bigwednesday0
@bloodsnake007
@bonakaze
@chunk
@claudius181991
@cooey
@DADDYCOOL187
@dan8885
@denizen
@digitalbabe
@galareta2332
@harry
@InAFalsetto
@Jae
@jaws finatic
@kaw
@Kl3p3r
@kryptonite
@lenticularis
@Lollard2002
@MGD
@Mickle_89
@mllNY
@Noodles
@rj531
@Sigill
@SixSpeedSamurai
@spass
@SteelCollz
@tono06
@tridon
@Wreck
@zesty
@zloiTim

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

Last edited:

A HUGE NINJA THANK YOU to everyone who contacted me via the Ninja Week sign up form, or via pm/e-mail to let me know you plan to host a giveaway or 10(haha!).

A few shout outs to our amazing members who have been in touch already to be a part of our 7TH ANNUAL Ninja Week, and thank you to everyone who still plans to post surprise giveaways. Your generosity and ninja spirit are what makes HDN the #bestcommunityever!
#bestweekever

Download Ninja Week avatars here

Remember you can always start giveaways throughout the week, even if you don't tell us in advance.

Almost time to rock and roll Ninjas! 3 days to go!
@AcIDc0r3
@Apollon
@MGD

*List always changing-final list will be posted after event.
Oops!! I forgot to contact you! I will host a giveaway, no grails but still, it's all good!
Looking forward to next week ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
If everything goes to plan I have a pretty cool item to give away that I haven't submitted in the form so it will be a surprise give away:).

Looking forward to next week, the only downside is that my working hours are sh!t next week so I won't be able to participate as much as I would've liked to.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
If everything goes to plan I have a pretty cool item to give away that I haven't submitted in the form so it will be a surprise give away:).

Looking forward to next week, the only downside is that my working hours are sh!t next week so I won't be able to participate as much as I would've liked to.
Thanks @spass you rock!

Reactions: spass