All Week Thank you HDN for another amazing Ninja Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png

Follow us at
@hidefninja.com, @bluraysteelbook on Twitter/Facebook
@hidefninjaofficial (Instagram) and youtube.com/hidefninja.com
Donate to support the hidefninja.com community | Become a Premium member

Your donations and Premium membership support the hidefninja.com year-round!

Click for Archived 2016 Contests/Winners

Post pics of your prize received here

Hello ninjas!

As Ninja Week 2016 has wound down for this year, we want to thank you ALL all for your amazing support and participation in our event! And a special welcome to our returning members and our new members who joined the exciting collectors mayhem that is hidefninja.com-enjoy the site!

Our event has grown from just 6 giveaways to 100's over the last 5 years, and our members and retail sponsors have helped us grow the event by leaps and bounds, attracting 1000's of visitors to our community each February.

As always we had generous retail sponsors, like hidefninja.com, shop.hidefninja.com, speedyhen.com, retroandcollectables.com, sideshowtoy.com, darkhallmansion.com, shop.legendary.com, who donated amazing prizes, and bestbuy.ca, shop.hidefninja.com and zavvi.com offer discount codes. Visit and support them here.

Our members add this this excitement with their limitless generosity by hosting giveaways, making donations to support the community and spreading the word about this unique online pop culture giveaway celebration. Thank you all!

A special thank you all of our Section Supervisors who lead giveaways and supported the increased traffic on the site over the week, to @Naughtius Maximus who coordinated our prizes and ninja giveaway thread launch, and @tridon who worked with additional sponsors this year, and to all of our generous largest prize donators such as @apsmith21 and @Naughtius Maximus who made sure that there were always new and exciting giveaways live. A very special thank you to our many, many members who decided to host giveaways-your generosity is what makes HDN as unique (and fun and crazy) as it is-you all are the best!

Last but not least, to @Snollygoster who worked tirelessly with me on 100's of graphics to make Ninja Week visually exciting and provide promotion to our generous sponsors, giveaways and promotions before and during Ninja Week.

Like every year, winners can be found in stickied grand prize, and un-stickied individual threads. Congratulations to all of our winners-enjoy your prizes!

See you again in 2017 for another amazing #bestweekever!
HDN Staff
@apsmith21 @Wreck

Attachments

• hdn logo-black.jpg
    hdn logo-black.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1,611
Last edited:
Just for info - this is what caused me to miss the fun ...

View attachment 225020

This is my leg looking better !!!! It was a lot worse

Cheers for all the well wishing and let's hope I don't miss next years event
OUCH! :pain::pain::pain::blackeye: That looks fu**ing painful! :ohno: Hope for the best mate! :thumbs:
Hold on, who ordered their Ham well done?! :p Hope you get better soon Rob
LOL! :emb:
grilled-ham.gif

Just kidding Rob, that David is a bad influence! :rolleyes: :D :p

If you do that I will want one hahaha. :D
LOL! :hilarious: :woot: :thumbs:
Thanks so much to all involved in a Fantastic week, to be fair this is the first week I properly participated and have to say I have been missing out BIG time in previous years!!!!!!!
Thanks to @digitalbabe @Wreck @apsmith21 @Naughtius Maximus @tridon @Apollon & @bloodsnake007 for my first win ;)

Bring on 2017!!!!!
@mascott WHAT?! :OMG: You've been a member since 2012 and you just properly participated!? :wacky: Well I'm glad I was your 1st :naughty:... that Ninja Week cherry needed to be popped! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL! :D :p

I agree... BRING ON 2017!
Rockstar.gif

LOL! :hilarious: :woot: :thumbs:

@mascott WHAT?! :OMG: You've been a member since 2012 and you just properly participated!? :wacky: Well I'm glad I was your 1st :naughty:... that Ninja Week cherry needed to be popped! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL! :D :p

I agree... BRING ON 2017!
Rockstar.gif
I know, I know......I'm totally ashamed :bag: (n), don't rub it in any more Franky, I'm gutted as it is!!!!!! I can honestly say I'm glad it was my Ninja Brotha that popped that cherry for me, it was highly enjoyable.........so thank you :LOL: :rofl: :LOL: :rofl: :LOL: :p

Until Next Time :joy: ;)

Thanks to all of my contest winners for their patience! The majority of the USA folks have been shipped out, and I'm working on assembling the packages for the international folks. Some of you have special requests or questions, so it's taking a bit longer to wade through all the messages.

If you've not heard from me yet, I will get to you as soon as possible. I'm hoping to do a bunch on Sunday as time allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.