The Babadook (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fabelo StoryBook) (Fan Factory Exclusive) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 18, 2023
Purchase link: Fan Factory
Price: €49.99

Babadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_Main[1].jpg
Babadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_1[1].jpgBabadook-FanFactory-Steelbook-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-DefinitiveEdition_7[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a freak so I like ugly mutants…again what are we talking about? Lol
tiny-eat-cereal.gif

Someone should move this abomination to the Digibook section, as it's not a real steelbook, it's got no sides and it doesn't close.

If I get a tin hat, and stand on a sewer lid, can I be called a steelbook too? A steelmeatbook. :shipped:

View attachment 555414

Someone should move this abomination to the Digibook section, as it's not a real steelbook, it's got no sides and it doesn't close.

If I get a tin hat, and stand on a sewer lid, can I be called a steelbook too? A steelmeatbook. :shipped:
The Fabelo StoryBooks are part of SteelBook range of releases from Scanavo
The Fabelo™ concept is aligned and in family with the Steelbook® concept.

That's why the Fabelo StoryBook releases are listed on Scanavo SteelBook Website
The Babadook
Babadook | SteelBook®

Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time Trilogy

I agree though I would not consider them to be SteelBooks but Scanavo list them as SteelBook
They list SteelBook logo as been media wrapped in metal which these Fabelo StoryBooks are

Last edited:
The Fabelo StoryBooks are part of SteelBook range of releases from Scanavo

I agree though I would not consider them to be SteelBooks but Scanavo list them as SteelBook
They list SteelBook logo as been media wrapped in metal which these Fabelo StoryBooks are
Yeah, I was joking. Their steelbooks are also just plastic precisely 'wrapped in metal', not real steelbooks like Ironpaks and Viva Metal Cases are, with metal spines and metal hinges.
So it's not too far off for them. :cautious:

They just should've kept the sides and made it lock in place.

Seems ironic how people are complaining about whether or not this edition is a real steelbook. It's a perfect example of a true steelbook since it's an actual book with steel cover - hence, a steelbook. :rofl:

Aren't books supposed to have printed paper? It never made sense to call all these movies we collect steelbooks. They should have been called steelcases - or something like that. :LOL:

Seems ironic how people are complaining about whether or not this edition is a real steelbook. It's a perfect example of a true steelbook since it's an actual book with steel cover - hence, a steelbook. :rofl:

Aren't books supposed to have printed paper? It never made sense to call all these movies we collect steelbooks. They should have been called steelcases - or something like that. :LOL:
You're right, other variants are called Metalpak, Ironpak, so they should've been called Steelpak...

And this Fellat... Fallos... Fabullo... whatever-thingy, with better fitting metal covers, should've been the digibook/mediabook standard, called SteelBook!

Reactions: MM3