Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 24, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1648658995443.png

1648659725412.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this art been announced anywhere else? In Europe?

There’s so much batman today it’s scrambled my brain and I have a feeling the U.K. won’t get this art. Looks like just the one steel for us. Which I like but I prefer this one

Not that I'm aware of: here in Italy, Gamestop will have an exclusive steelbook, but we don't have any infos yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh sweet. Out of stock though. Unless it’s not been up for pre order yet

Shows as unavailable for foreigners until release, Amazon have been doing that for a while now annoyingly. Unless someone in Italy can confirm it actually is unavailable :LOL::rofl:

• Wow
Shows as unavailable for foreigners until release, Amazon have been doing that for a while now annoyingly. Unless someone in Italy can confirm it actually is unavailable :LOL::rofl:
Oh really? I didn’t know that. Ffs

Well I’ll keep an eye on release dates. Most likely around June if that’s the case. If it don’t turn up anywhere else hopefully I can pick it up on release day

If someone sees it’s available to order from amazon Italy to U.K. and remembers, can they kindly tag me please

@samdavies was just replying to you but your message disappeared

Cheers for the heads up. Will keep an eye on Germany and France amazon

@samdavies was just replying to you but your message disappeared

Cheers for the heads up. Will keep an eye on Germany and France amazon
I deleted it bud, realised someone had already responded the same thing lol but yes france, germany and Italy all seem to have that design. Very odd if the UK only get one. We usually have two WB WWAs.