Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 24, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1648658995443.png

1648659725412.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible release date: May 24th according to thedigitalbits.

Warner Bros. is now expected to release Matt Reeves’ The Batman (2022) on 5/24, Keep in mind that the date is still subject to change, as it hasn't officially been announced.

Last edited:
Possible release date: May 24th according to thedigitalbits.

Warner Bros. is now expected to release Matt Reeves’ The Batman (2022) on 5/24, Keep in mind that the date is still subject to change, as it hasn't officially been announced.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Thankfully we got this incoming.

Wow that art is incredible.

Yes this is the Best Buy exclusive as mentioned in the thread title. You can also see the Best Buy sticker on the steelbook in the mock-up in the first post above.
When it will be ready to pre order at best buy? Would you have an idea?

Thank you so much for all the updates.

Is there a reason Best Buy isn't listing this yet? is there any group buys on here for the Batman Steelbook?

Just depends on when the studio gives Best Buy the green light to start accepting pre-orders.

There will be group buys, not sure about which one you are asking - are you after this one or thinking of another one?

I put in a provisional pre-order for one copy in case it sells out and I decide that I want it. But I'm glad I preordered the Fnac special edition, which I like better, because it means I don't need this one. So, if I do keep this preorder, I don't care if it sells out and I have to return it when it surely arrives damaged with flimsy packaging.