• The Batman: Genesis
  • Becoming Catwoman
  • Looking for Vengeance
  • Anatomy of The Car Chase
  • Anatomy of The Wingsuit
  • A Transformation: The Penguin
  • The Batmobile
  • Deleted Scenes with Director's Commentary
  • Optional English SDH, Swedish, Latin Spanish, Norwegian, Italian, German, Parisian French, Canadian French, Finnish, and Danish subtitles for the main feature.

Wonder if it’ll be in 4k. So far, it seems like they only did that for movies that were in theaters and Max at the same time. I
HBO Max
A HBO Representative has told The TV Answer Man website it will be available to watch in 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos

Just have to wait until next Monday to find out if that's correct in regards to viewing in 4K on HBO Max

Reactions: Steely-Booked
HBO Max
Will be available to watch in 4K HDR and Dolby Atmos
That’s great. I wish HBO would do that with all their stuff. I have no idea why something like GoT is on 4K disk, but only 2K on their site. Then again, Starz has outlander in 2k while Netflix has the first 4 (5?) seasons in 4K.

Looks like this one is going to be easy to get. It's been in and out of stock at Best Buy US and it was restocked at Best Buy Canada a day or two ago and it's still available to pre-order.

They must have made a ton of these.

I think there’s maybe 10-15 posts today
On /r/steelbooks where everyone posts the same photo of this release

episode 2 britains best home cook GIF by BBC

I liked movie, but not much that i'd wanna order premium, even single one. I mean gloss would certainly look much more appealing, but still mate looks ok for me.

I liked movie, but not much that i'd wanna order premium, even single one. I mean gloss would certainly look much more appealing, but still mate looks ok for me.

I’m always disappointed that WB goes Matte and prints a ton of them.

Somehow Disney is able to find money in the budget to deboss or add a little gloss at the same price point…

:(