IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 19, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.99 (Amazon) - €29.80 (DVD-Store)
Notes: 2 Discs - Disc 1 (4K UHD Film) - Disc 2 (Blu-ray Film) does not include the extras disc

814t2HxrfAL._SX522_.jpg

71nkubOInPL._SX522_.jpg
813SLTkQDIL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone in the UK ordered an extra 4K steelbook please let me know
I don’t think anyone has ordered from the U.K. mate. The delivery won’t allow it. We have to wait for items to be in stock for the foreign amazons to deliver to the U.K. for some strange reason.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Available for preorder again on Amazon Italy. Pretty happy I managed to order it here since my initial order from Amazon Germany got cancelled. Hope there won‘t be any cancellations this time lol

I managed to snatch the other artwork steel from eBay from one It. retailer for 35€. So i'm satisfied. Amazon.It. xD Good luck with getting steel in mint condition. :LOL:

Reactions: spider-bat
This has been popping in and out of stock to pre order for the last week and able to pre order to the U.K. now. For anyone looking for this edition

@DADDYCOOL187

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Is Italian release still on track for release this Thursday andnot being delayed like UK one - in June?

I just hope to get steelbook without dents :p.
After everything manage to snatched most appealing artwork to me for good price, not salty like they usualy sell on eBay. :D