IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 19, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.99 (Amazon) - €29.80 (DVD-Store)
Notes: 2 Discs - Disc 1 (4K UHD Film) - Disc 2 (Blu-ray Film) does not include the extras disc

814t2HxrfAL._SX522_.jpg

71nkubOInPL._SX522_.jpg
813SLTkQDIL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipping notice on this, as well as the tracking which, to my dismay states my steelbook is being sent to ORLANDO!! I don't live in Orlando. I live in Orland Maine. Contacted shipper and DVD-Store, which I promise you took some doing as I don't speak or read Italian, and have been told as long as the potal code is correct it will make it to me, so hopefully I see this before the end of the summer.

When you say "bonus disc" do you mean a 4th disc?
The listing indicates it only comes with 2 discs. The other one with the less popular art is listed with 3 discs. The US steelbook is listed as having 2 discs, too. Not sure if the info is wrong, but if you bothered to read, you would have noticed.

4K editions are 3 discs if the extras disc is included
Blu-ray editions are 2 discs if the extras disc is included

Due to film itself been nearly 3 hours the extras are on a separate Blu-ray disc

4K releases that have the extras disc
Disc 1 4K UHD (Film)
Disc 2 Blu-ray (Film)
Disc 3 Blu-ray (Extras)

Blu-ray releases that have the extras disc
Disc 1 Blu-ray (Film)
Disc 2 Blu-ray (Extras)

The extras discs itself has over 2 hours of extras
There are some editions in some countries that have a exclusive 15 min featurette that included on that Blu-ray extras disc

If there is any editions that don't include the extras disc then you will have just film only as no extras are on the discs itself that have the film

I know what you mean - I like the art, but that it´s not glossy is disppointing. The colors are weak and look more brown than red. Overall impression is meh.

Non-sense, It´s the same finish and also not a stunner. It is just presented under heavily bright light. But anyway - it was clear from the beginning that these ones are a cheap mass-product and don´t get an award for best steelbooks of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Clearly only has 2 discs as listed. Aside from that, dissapointed with the matte finish and dull colors. Guess I will sell it. Wondering if the Best Buy steel will be glossy. Interestingly enough, the FAC edition with the same art is listed as having 3 discs.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
So I guess the listing is correct after all and the mockup is wrong.
Some editions may have 3 discs, but not the Italian one for some reason. The FAC edition with this steel is listed as having 3 discs. They should all have 3 discs.

• Informative
Reactions: Stygian
Some editions may have 3 discs, but not the Italian one for some reason. The FAC edition with this steel is listed as having 3 discs. They should all have 3 discs.

Strange. Is the third disc the 2 hours of bonus features or is it that 15 minute disc in some releases?