The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
With all these constant OC delays, it makes me real glad I'm predominantly a single slip collector!
Honestly wonder when it’s just not worth it to them to add these physical extras in the future. Every single one has had delays and problems and they aren’t even shipping together now.

I’d rather they just make great slips and ‘normal’ OC’s with the occasional cool packaging than delaying their entire output because of a toy cat.

Honestly wonder when it’s just not worth it to them to add these physical extras in the future. Every single one has had delays and problems and they aren’t even shipping together now.

I’d rather they just make great slips and ‘normal’ OC’s with the occasional cool packaging than delaying their entire output because of a toy cat.
Agreed. I get they're trying to be innovative, but I've been wholly uninterested in the lot since they've gone rogue on OCs lol i can't imagine the delays are doing them any favours either.

Reactions: Shark and Flloydo
Agreed. I get they're trying to be innovative, but I've been wholly uninterested in the lot since they've gone rogue on OCs lol i can't imagine the delays are doing them any favours either.
Not to mention all these extras like the motherboxes and matrix cats. Now they are paying for the cats to be shipped separately from the companies money. Which means the suicide squad and 2001 will cost us all $5 more

I had a feeling these memorabilia items would backfire

Edit: ffs, just realised you and shark were already referring to the extra items. That’s twice this has happened with you today. I’ll just give up and go to bed

Sweet bossing. Is it really that colourful or is the pic highly saturated?

Looks good tho

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Gona have to try and find that DL somehow. Even if it’s just the slip on it’s own (preferably tbh)