The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Batarang Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 4)
Price: £74.99

The Batman Deluxe Edition.jpg

Last edited:
If they do that would be great, and i will ofcourse be gutted for missing it, i know Amazon can afford to not bother with it so will see :thumbs:
Honestly it's so unlikely it'll even get noticed. It'll just be orders accounted for, the price won't come into it. Granted usually on a bit smaller scale, but these incorrect linked listings happen all the time and I can't recall the last one that I've had cancelled.

Yeah it went to sold out yesterday just after you guys ordered. Knew they was going to get cancelled because of that. It’s not a one off where only a few order at the much cheaper price, clearly a big number ordered at that price and clearly they put it to sold out to sort it out. best seller at £15 lol amazon won’t be having that.

Maybe some of you greedy c*nts shouldn’t of ordered 2 or more LOL :rofl: (I’m guessing some secret squirrel greedy f**ks ordered much more than 2)

thx for update, on this occasion i thought that would be the case, such a massive drop for an item not released until September.
Any other retailer would be hell no but i understand with Amazon you always have a chance, if in stock nearly guaranteed to get price error from Amazon without forced return.

Has anyone received their cancellation email or notification? How was it?

(Kind of "I'm sorry we haven't stated the price correctly" or "Our apologies, your orders have been cancelled")

Here is the J-Card image from the Amazon UK site. Interesting that there is a Canadian "PG" ratings logo on there but no UK logos.

I wonder if this means this will be coming to Canada where these steelbooks haven't been released.

EDIT: On closer inspection I guess that's a yes. The back also mentions a digital code and that "this product is authorized for sale in the USA and Canada only."

91wND2qolQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Here is the J-Card image from the Amazon UK site. Interesting that there is a Canadian "PG" ratings logo on there but no UK logos.

I wonder if this means this will be coming to Canada where these steelbooks haven't been released.

EDIT: On closer inspection I guess that's a yes. The back also mentions a digital code and that "this product is authorized for sale in the USA and Canada only."

View attachment 537019
That's a lazy photoshop edit of the back of the USA Walmart release jcard instead of creating a image of the back of the UK release
Hint has same barcode of the existing USA Walmart Exclusive Amaray 4K Batman Gift Set

As in editing removing the amaray image and replacing with with steelbooks image

As far as I know this is not getting a USA/Canada release with steelbooks
It might happen at a later date but that image is a photoshop edit of the existing Walmart Exclusive Amaray 4K Batman Gift Set

Last edited: