The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Batarang Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 4)
Price: £74.99

The Batman Deluxe Edition.jpg

Last edited:
And to think ppl were actually thinking Amazon would honor this... :shipped:
When did they spit in their own bowl? This was hilarious to watch >.<

Just checked the Amazon link and something very strange has occured to the listing.....:oops:
Aye, same thing that happened a month or so ago. It got mixed up with long Halloween listing and went up for 15quid again lol orders will be cancelled and listing will be updated soon dw.

Just checked the Amazon link and something very strange has occured to the listing.....:oops:
Yes it went wrong again and was at £15 two days ago until the newly added information of Long Halloween overlapped it.
It's messed up the order I had for a few weeks at £75 as well, surely this time some sort of sorry discount credit given if they cancel all orders ;)

Nah, they'll just end up cancelling all orders that locked in at 15 and that's that, same as last time. 75 orders will be fine though.

Nah, they'll just end up cancelling all orders that locked in at 15 and that's that, same as last time. 75 orders will be fine though.
I dunno. Last time I'd ordered it at full price just to get it cancelled.

Maybe as the price had dropped to £15, you'll be charged that on release as you pay the lowest price a preorder has ever been.

I bet everyone will get theirs cancelled. Did anyone not get cancelled last time?

Maybe as the price had dropped to £15, you'll be charged that on release as you pay the lowest price a preorder has ever been.

I bet everyone will get theirs cancelled. Did anyone not get cancelled last time?
I said that last time, then they all got cancelled haha so yeah, i can't see that happening.

Also, that's not true r.e preorders. You only get charged the lowest price if the price drops once you've ordered, not before. Plus it also has to be a legitimate decrease, which this isn't.

I don't think anyone got to keep their 15 orders. I haven't heard of anyone saying otherwise. We all had cancellation emails.

I said that last time, then they all got cancelled haha so yeah, i can't see that happening.

Also, that's not true r.e preorders. You only get charged the lowest price if the price drops once you've ordered, not before. Plus it also has to be a legitimate decrease, which this isn't.

I don't think anyone got to keep their 15 orders. I haven't heard of anyone saying otherwise. We all had cancellation emails.
Many of us ordered it at £75 the first time. It then dropped to £15 and lots of people ordered it at that price.

Amazon then cancelled every order, regardless of being £75 or £15.

I then reordered it, at £75 again. It had (again) dropped to £15 (before being noticed and changed).

However, Amazon's system automatically charges you the lowest price your preorder has ever been upon despatch. In theory, this means £15 unless, once again, they cancel every single order like they did last time, regardless of how much it was priced at when ordered.

So, will we see every order now cancelled for a second time?

Many of us ordered it at £75 the first time. It then dropped to £15 and lots of people ordered it at that price.

Amazon then cancelled every order, regardless of being £75 or £15.

I then reordered it, at £75 again. It had (again) dropped to £15 (before being noticed and changed).

However, Amazon's system automatically charges you the lowest price your preorder has ever been upon despatch. In theory, this means £15 unless, once again, they cancel every single order like they did last time, regardless of how much it was priced at when ordered.

So, will we see every order now cancelled for a second time?
I'll repeat what I said, the preorder price promise only applies to legitimate price drops. This definitely is not a legitimate price drop, so you won't pay 15. You'll either pay the 75 you locked in at initially, or as you say, they'll cancel it again for you to reorder

The Batman/Catwoman steel is getting a standalone release in the UK

Live next Tuesday

I have had an email from Amazon today stating that there has been a delay in shipping this with no new apparent date for shipping it. It was supposed to arrive today. Has anyone else had this email from them. Not sure if this is a wide spread issue or not