The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Group Buy: hosted by carllenc TBA

batmanFAC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Just to remind myself, and others, grabbing now the 'naked' steels of this from Italy and other places.
Surely appealing to get the movie as soon as in 2 days, but I think I can wait so as not to triple dip, with this and MantaLab, having a 2160p 'copy' on HDD.

Reactions: MM3

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Just to remind myself, and others, grabbing now the 'naked' steels of this from Italy and other places.
Surely appealing to get the movie as soon as in 2 days, but I think I can wait so as not to triple dip, with this and MantaLab, having a 2160p 'copy' on HDD.
That's the worry. Grabbing a disc that may surely be wrapped in a premium slip very soon.

Reactions: Lenny Nero

MM3

Premium Supporter
Jul 8, 2016
Already regret ordering the Italian steel used in the E1 edition. Might have to cancel my Best Buy steel. Not sure if the BB one will have a different finish, though. Not sure what to do.

Reactions: Jaxxx