IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €27.89 (Amazon) - €29.99 (Media Markt - Saturn)

71lnrwxUp5L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All these decent looking editions that you know will have a streaky matte finish :(

I reckon I'll take a punt on the Best Buy edition and hope it's glossy and the HMV edition because of the slip

Trend with most WB steels from Best Buy has been matte unfortunately. I always have a small bit of hope but I’m always let down :(

Reactions: Flloydo
Trend with most WB steels from Best Buy has been matte unfortunately. I always have a small bit of hope but I’m always let down :(

The recent Green Mile and Matrix Resurrections are gloss vs ROW matte so I'm hopeful WB are turning a corner (with the US market at least)

Reactions: apsmith21
If you're going for multiple items sure. But paying for more than half of item cost for shipping and not any different in terms of protection like Amazon.
No tnx.
Well I'm not sure where you're getting it delivered to... but fnac shipping costs me about 1euro more than amazon.de does. It's also considerably faster and better packaged too.

Well I'm not sure where you're getting it delivered to... but fnac shipping costs me about 1euro more than amazon.de does. It's also considerably faster and better packaged too.
Fnac is definitely the better option to the US. But it might be moot since it already appears to be unavailable on the Fnac site.

Fnac is definitely the better option to the US. But it might be moot since it already appears to be unavailable on the Fnac site.
That went out of stock quickly. Was in stock when I ordered last night. Its up as €0 rather than out of stock though, which is unusual. They may be making amendments to the listing or something. Keep an eye on it.

That went out of stock quickly. Was in stock when I ordered last night. Its up as €0 rather than out of stock though, which is unusual. They may be making amendments to the listing or something. Keep an eye on it.
I am going to keep checking because I have 2 €22 credits, so I wouldn’t mind getting the different artwork from the US steelbook.

I did notice that the other out of stock listings, like The Last Night in Soho and Ghostbusters Afterlife, have been changed to €0, as well. Could be they changed how they are displayed on the site.

Glad you were able to snag one. Hopefully it’ll have a nice finish.

Amazon Germany back available to pre order for EU delivery address and some other countries
€27.89

If you have a UK delivery address it will list as Currently unavailable.

Amazon Germany back available to pre order for EU delivery address and some other countries
€27.89

If you have a UK delivery address it will list as Currently unavailable.
I preordered one for delivery here in the US and there was no preorder link on the listing page (also listed as currently unavailable). But I added it to my watchlist, and that's where the preorder button appeared (on the watchlist page).

I preordered one for delivery here in the US and there was no preorder link on the listing page (also listed as currently unavailable). But I added it to my watchlist, and that's where the preorder button appeared (on the watchlist page).
Amazon Pre order link is in the the thread OP (post#1)
€27.89

Amazon product

Members that have a UK delivery address will see listed as unavailable

When you sign in the amazon website account it willl set deliver to your default delivery address you have listed in your account that is how you will know if delivery country address option is available for a listing on Amazon websites
This how all Amazon websites work it's decided by your delivery address

Reactions: JGCramp
Amazon Pre order link is in the the thread OP (post#1)
€27.89

Amazon product

Members that have a UK delivery address will see listed as unavailable

When you sign in the amazon website account it willl set deliver to your default delivery address you have listed in your account that is how you will know if delivery country address option is available for a listing on Amazon websites
This how all Amazon websites work it's decided by your delivery address

Yeah, I know that. I was just letting anyone in the US know that even if it appears unavailable - as it did for me this morning when I was signed in - if they add it to their watchlist then the preorder button will appear in their watchlist.

It might have been a site glitch because you can preorder for US delivery. But regardless, it was still appearing as unavailable on the listing page but available in my watchlist.

Yeah, I know that. I was just letting anyone in the US know that even if it appears unavailable - as it did for me this morning when I was signed in - if they add it to their watchlist then the preorder button will appear in their watchlist.

It might have been a site glitch because you can preorder for US delivery. But regardless, it was still appearing as unavailable on the listing page but available in my watchlist.
That was because it was not live to order eariler this morning

It only went live for outside Germany this afternoon

• Thanks
Reactions: JGCramp
Aah, I see. That makes sense. In fact, just went back and checked and the preorder button is on the listing page.

Interesting that I can order this one to Canada from Amazon Germany, which is blu-ray only, but I can't order the other 2 steelbooks which have the 4K disc. (Germany has all 3 steelbook editions)

Patiently waiting for both this and the other cool art to be available to order to the U.K.

Second I can they are being ordered

Reactions: Stygian
Yep. I also want the 2 batmobile steelbooks. Not interested in the question mark steelbook.
Well ideally I’m hoping the HMV version updates to one of the batmobile steels and they use the riddler question mark/ bat head as the slip art.

But I’ll still take all 3 if the HMV TBC art don’t change

Reactions: Stygian
Well ideally I’m hoping the HMV version updates to one of the batmobile steels and they use the riddler question mark/ bat head as the slip art.

But I’ll still take all 3 if the HMV TBC art don’t change
I'd like that too, but I'll be pretty surprised if it isn't just the ? wwa inside a questionable slip lol

Happy to be proven wrong though. Also Happy I managed to get my fnac 4K steel preorder in.

Reactions: Flloydo

I'm from EU - Slovenia and paying 26€ a bit less than steelbook costs is big nono for me. If i'd combine order, sure, but since it's just this one i'll just prob go with gamble on Amazon.It order in which i havel very little hope since last order of WW84 i got 3 steels dented in multiple way in a row and i just quit ordering from there.