The Batman - In theaters March 04, 2022

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 6 Votes
Title: The Batman

Genre: Action, Drama, Crime

Director: Matt Reeves

Cast: Robert Pattinson (Bruce Wayne / Batman); Andy Serkis (Alfred Pennyworth); Zoë Kravitz (Selina Kyle / Catwoman); Matthew McConaughey (Harvey Dent / Two-Face); Paul Dano (Edward Nashton / The Riddler); Colin Farrell (Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin); Jeffrey Wright (Commissioner Gordon); John Turturro (Carmine Falcone)

Release: 2022-03-04

Plot: Batman's first stand-alone appearance in the DC Extended Universe.

Sequel confirmed with reeves, Pattinson and kravitz returning. (Also read it said the full cast so I’m assuming and hoping that means Farrell too)

F**king pumped to see where this goes. Please make the sequel have a horror vibe.... give me a proper scarecrow!

Last edited:
I'd really like to see Mr Freeze in the sequel. Christoph Waltz would be one of my top picks.

remake bingo GIF

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Could watch this only after finally viewing the film itself. Pretty accurate jokes pointed out, as always!

For Farrel there's a whole Penguin TV series spinoff...

Yeah that was confirmed a few weeks back. But I’m also hoping he’s in the background as a part villain for the whole trilogy too

Reactions: Lenny Nero
So...just do Alex DeLarge from A CLOCKWORK ORANGE?
LOL I’m so glad he didn’t get that part. Awful. And it really bugs me his braces don’t fit properly. He’s like the guy who looks like the Riddler on that gambling advert
Haha yeah... I posted it before actually watching it myself. How on earth that got him the role of Joker, I'll never know!

Haha yeah... I posted it before actually watching it myself. How on earth that got him the role of Joker, I'll never know!
Because he has a creepy face

I guarantee it’s because of those 6 seconds when he hangs out of the elevator

Just think, in the film you only see his face and most of it is blurry.

It’s the face

Because he has a creepy face

I guarantee it’s because of those 6 seconds when he hangs out of the elevator

Just think, in the film you only see his face and most of it is blurry.

It’s the face
Hmm dunno, he was covered in prosthetics anyway, so they could've made anyone look creepy. I mean, look at Colin Farrell... if they were just going off looks, then surely they would've hired Richard Kind for the role of Penguin instead.

Hmm dunno, he was covered in prosthetics anyway, so they could've made anyone look creepy. I mean, look at Colin Farrell... if they were just going off looks, then surely they would've hired Richard Kind for the role of Penguin instead.
My point is reeves or whoever the casting director was could of seen that clip. Looked at the way he walked out the elevator, seen his face and thought.... Joker. It’s a possibility. Otherwise what else did they see that made Reeves give him the role

Even though he is covered in prosthetics your can still tell it’s Barry more than you can tell it’s Colin as the penguin.

My point is reeves or whoever the casting director was could of seen that clip. Looked at the way he walked out the elevator, seen his face and thought.... Joker. It’s a possibility. Otherwise what else did they see that made Reeves give him the role

Even though he is covered in prosthetics your can still tell it’s Barry more than you can tell it’s Colin as the penguin.
You serious?

FZfeR_eWYAE5sFK.jpeg