Now Streaming The Blacklist (Season 10) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11896405_731263313668195_6558412260524872695_o.png

For decades, ex-government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader, "The Office," "Boston Legal") has been one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives. Brokering shadowy deals for criminals across the globe, Red was known by many as "The Concierge of Crime." Now, he's mysteriously surrendered to the FBI with an explosive offer: He will help catch a long-thought-dead terrorist, Ranko Zamani, under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone, "Law & Order: Los Angeles"), an FBI profiler fresh out of Quantico. For Liz, it's going to be one hell of a first day on the job.

What follows is a twisting series of events as the race to stop a terrorist begins. What are Red's true intentions? Why has he chosen Liz, a woman with whom he seemingly has no connection? Does Liz have secrets of her own? Zamani is only the first of many on a list that Red has compiled over the years: a "blacklist" of politicians, mobsters, spies and international terrorists. He will help catch them all... with the caveat that Liz continues to work as his partner. Red will teach Liz to think like a criminal to "see the bigger picture" - whether she wants to or not.

Also starring are Diego Klattenhoff ("Homeland"), Harry Lennix ("Man of Steel") and Ryan Eggold ("90210"). Jon Bokenkamp ("The Call," "Taking Lives"), John Eisendrath ("Alias"), John Davis ("Predator," "I, Robot," "Chronicle") and John Fox serve as executive producers. The pilot was directed by Joe Carnahan ("The A-Team," "The Grey"). "The Blacklist" is a production of Sony Pictures Television and Davis Entertainment.

Attachments

• Blacklist.jpg
    Blacklist.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jcm
I'm loving this show so far! No big surprise though, I am a huge fan of James Spader. He was great in Stargate and Boston Legal. Can't wait to see him as Ultron either, a master stroke in casting if ever I've seen one!

Awesome! It's a great show. One of NBC's few good ones that isn't cancelled. It's the first show besides Grimm that I actually like on NBC since Chuck.

Some of the acting in this show is questionable, but Spader has delivered in every episode. He's the only reason I've continued to watch Blacklist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questionable? lol, thats a nice way of putting it. The interesting storyline and decent script + the AMAZING PERFORMANCE by Spader every single scene (did you see that scene in episode 9 I believe it was where Spader delivers that beautifully written script, wow!!!) is what keeps me tuning in to see the next episode. The main girl they picked for the show unfortunately is the show's weak link on screen. Behind the screen the show's editing is quite poor at times with hard cuts and bad transitions between story and scene's.

Still Spader + intriguing story/script is good enough for now. They have been renewed for season 2 so Im going to keep watching.

Reactions: Red
Wow, tonight's episode is pretty good with one of the best "plot twister" on TV is a long time. Too bad only one more episode before the hiatus.

Anyone else following this series? This week's episode is the best this season so far IMO and so glad it is renewed for another season. So many surprises this week that could lay the framework for more reveals in upcoming episodes. James Spader is fantastic, perhaps his best season so far.

Reactions: Red