Now Streaming The Blacklist (Season 10) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11896405_731263313668195_6558412260524872695_o.png

For decades, ex-government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader, "The Office," "Boston Legal") has been one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives. Brokering shadowy deals for criminals across the globe, Red was known by many as "The Concierge of Crime." Now, he's mysteriously surrendered to the FBI with an explosive offer: He will help catch a long-thought-dead terrorist, Ranko Zamani, under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone, "Law & Order: Los Angeles"), an FBI profiler fresh out of Quantico. For Liz, it's going to be one hell of a first day on the job.

What follows is a twisting series of events as the race to stop a terrorist begins. What are Red's true intentions? Why has he chosen Liz, a woman with whom he seemingly has no connection? Does Liz have secrets of her own? Zamani is only the first of many on a list that Red has compiled over the years: a "blacklist" of politicians, mobsters, spies and international terrorists. He will help catch them all... with the caveat that Liz continues to work as his partner. Red will teach Liz to think like a criminal to "see the bigger picture" - whether she wants to or not.

Also starring are Diego Klattenhoff ("Homeland"), Harry Lennix ("Man of Steel") and Ryan Eggold ("90210"). Jon Bokenkamp ("The Call," "Taking Lives"), John Eisendrath ("Alias"), John Davis ("Predator," "I, Robot," "Chronicle") and John Fox serve as executive producers. The pilot was directed by Joe Carnahan ("The A-Team," "The Grey"). "The Blacklist" is a production of Sony Pictures Television and Davis Entertainment.

Attachments

• Blacklist.jpg
    Blacklist.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jcm
Anyone else following this series? This week's episode is the best this season so far IMO and so glad it is renewed for another season. So many surprises this week that could lay the framework for more reveals in upcoming episodes. James Spader is fantastic, perhaps his best season so far.

The avatar my answer the question :thumbs: Been hooked from the off .Spader is absolutely brilliant in this .

Reactions: ash333
Yes, I hope 'they' keep releasing it on Blu-ray, because I've been buying seasons almost as they came out (waiting a little for a sale), and don't ditch it midway, like with Ray Donovan, or at the very last season, like Blindspot, Homeland, or Strike Back...

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I made it all the way to the middle of season 9 and gave up on it because...
without Elizabeth in it, it's just not the same. Megan Boon and James Spader the pair of them are what made the show, but now that Megan is gone it just has no value anymore. I won't be watching season 10 either when it comes out.

Also this was listed as completed at season 8 and it's not over yet so I set it back to streaming. Look here.

Hoped Season 9 would be coming to Blu-ray once S10 premieres - that's usually how they release them, but it's about a month away, and there's no announcement.
I knew they'd do that. :squint:

It is not same, true, but somehow this one still got me hooked well enough to watch it... It's even wonder they managed to stretch this thing for that many seasons.

Oh and then I almost forgot to mention...

Dembe Zuma as an FBI agent, please...don't make me laugh! Dembe would never turn his back on Red and surely not become an FBI agent, that's just not in his nature. They took his character completely out of context by doing that, it's like they just completely rewrote a whole nother completely different show. How do they say it, oil and water just don't mix.