Mediabook The Boy Behind the Door (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: March 25, 2022
Purchase links: Media Markt
Price: €29.99
Notes: 2-Disc Collectors Edition + Booklet
1642352665892.png

The label Lighthouse Entertainment decided to enter the Mediabook-market and therefore cooperated with Nameless Media, which is producing both Mediabooks above and they seem to have a good quality with spot-gloss and bounded booklet. Will post some pics, when they arrive.

I picked up Cover B today!

After Bobby (Lonnie Chavis) and his best friend Kevin (Ezra Dewey) are kidnapped and taken to a strange house in the middle of nowhere, Bobby manages to escape.

That is all you need to know about the plot.
The movie creates an amazing atmosphere, which benefits a lot from the unique score.
I was surprised how good the two youngsters work together (aged 14 and 12 during the filming).

This mediabook is exclusively available at Mediamarkt/Saturn Germany (Cover B, limited/numbered to 500 copies). Cover A is available at Amazon etc. and Cover C is another exclusive release at Müller Germany.

Cover B comes with a stunning artwork by artist Ilan Sheady from Liverpool (Uncle Frank Productions on Instagram), which is glossy on most parts (axe, script) and was released today on March 24th.

I highly recommend this movie!

IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3051.jpg
IMG_3072.jpg

Unboxing video (in English)

Reactions: komor
I picked up Cover B today!

After Bobby (Lonnie Chavis) and his best friend Kevin (Ezra Dewey) are kidnapped and taken to a strange house in the middle of nowhere, Bobby manages to escape.

That is all you need to know about the plot.
The movie creates an amazing atmosphere, which benefits a lot from the unique score.
I was surprised how good the two youngsters work together (aged 14 and 12 during the filming).

This mediabook is exclusively available at Mediamarkt/Saturn Germany (Cover B, limited/numbered to 500 copies). Cover A is available at Amazon etc. and Cover C is another exclusive release at Müller Germany.

Cover B comes with a stunning artwork by artist Ilan Sheady from Liverpool (Uncle Frank Productions on Instagram), which is glossy on most parts (axe, script) and was released today on March 24th.

I highly recommend this movie!

View attachment 529776
View attachment 529777
View attachment 529778

Unboxing video (in English)

Bought it for the cover, that has this style of the Cronenberg classic The Brood from 1979, where the little girl (here it´s a boy) locks her self in the room and tries to escape the terror. I thought it is one of the best movies from him and he described it as the most classic horror-movie, that he made. My awaitings are high, because that was one of the best showdowns in horrorfilm-history imo. Your recomendation lets me look forward positive to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: shane54