Upcoming The Boys (Season 4) [Prime Video]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
In a world where superheroes embrace the darker side of their massive celebrity and fame, THE BOYS centers on a group of vigilantes known informally as “The Boys,” who set out to take down corrupt superheroes with no more than their blue-collar grit and a willingness to fight dirty. THE BOYS is a fun and irreverent take on what happens when superheroes – who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods – abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It’s the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about “The Seven,” and Vought – the multi-billion dollar conglomerate that manages these superheroes.

Coming Summer 2019.

250px-TheBoysPoster.png

Just finished the season and I freaking loved it. This is definitely what I would image a world with superhero’s would be like.

Tempted to start watching this, but I heard it goes down hill after episode 4... something about the tone suddenly changing.

Enjoyed this show and was a nice refreshing difference to the non MCU & DCEU shows we been seeing of late.
As mentioned above, I certainly felt some shift in the tone of the show around ep.4-5. It seemed to have lost some of the humour that was present in the first few episodes.
Took a more sombre & serious mood as show focusing on some of the characters in more detail.
Never the less, it didn't really de-track from an overall good show.

Just finished this. Absolutely loved it

Had a watchmen/ deadpool/ kick ass feel to it. Hope it continues. Loved Karl urban and the guy who plays homelander

Reactions: vexred