The Cabin In The Woods (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 22, for Red Carpet subscribers from 9 AM, and for general sale after 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £25.99

20220720_163226.jpg

20220720_163300.jpg

20220720_163308.jpg

It is when people are getting stuff wrong (The twist comments + moaning about spoilers - I just had to read through all that sh!t in one go = painful).
The only twist in this film is that the stoner is right. That’s all.
The rest is just reveals and story progression.

And opposing viewpoints can be painful when they are stupid views (in general - Not just this)
Crikey. You ok?.... Just seems a bit of an over-reaction :dunno:

I don't think anyone said anything stupid. Just a conversation and that's what these forums are for after all :happy:

Crikey. You ok?.... Just seems a bit of an over-reaction :dunno:
Lol probably. Just the spoiler chat made me laugh. Blame the heat.

I don't think anyone said anything stupid. Just a conversation and that's what these forums are for after all :happy:
Dunno. I read stupid sh!t on here all the time. Usually when I re read one of my posts. Or if I fancy a troll.

Lol probably. Just the spoiler chat made me laugh. Blame the heat.

Dunno. I read stupid sh!t on here all the time. Usually when I re read one of my posts. Or if I fancy a troll.
It's all good. I've just YouTube'd the trailer and it totally shows the control room, monitors, the elevator...... So I'm going to backtrack on everything I previously said about possible spoilers in the art :LOL::rofl:

It's all good. I've just YouTube'd the trailer and it totally shows the control room, monitors, the elevator...... So I'm going to backtrack on everything I previously said about possible spoilers in the art :LOL::rofl:

That's funny. I checked out the trailers early this morning as well and saw all of that stuff in them too.

I was gonna post the trailers here but decided to let it go. :LOL:

Reactions: Punker76
The Zavvi listing is for Cabin The Woods. Is this a variant title that we're unaware of. :LOL:

They made a mistake combining the first 2 words of the title.

It's supposed to be Cab In The Woods.

It's about a taxi driver and his 4 female passengers trying to survive when their cab breaks down in the woods where there are several different types of killers on the loose.