Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 5, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

71QJKxTK9VL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Special Features

• New 4K scan and restoration presented in HDR10
  • Audio Commentary with Director Peter Medak and Producer Joel B. Michaels
  • Interview with Peter Medak by filmmaker Adrián García Bogliano at Mórbido Fest 2018
  • Exile on Curzon St. - Peter Medak on his early years in swinging London
  • The House on Cheesman Park - The Haunting True Story of The Changeling
  • The Music of The Changeling - an interview with Music Arranger Kenneth Wannberg
  • Building the House Of Horror - an interview with Art Director Reuben Freed
  • The Psychotronic Tourist
  • Master of horror Mick Garris on The Changeling

Hello,

Second Sight ship my order on May 23rd, but Royal Mail tracking is the same since the shipment date saying "Sender Preparing Item" !

I'm living outside UK ...

Would like please if someone got the same tracking status .... ?

It's the first time I got this situation ! Second Sight answer me, but they don't know what's happen

Thanks for your help or advice.

I only know these are starting to ship because Zavvi took my pre-order payment. Of course, this past weekend was a long weekend in the UK, so there might have been some delay because of that? I'm guessing here.

Hopefully someone will pipe up if they're in the same boat. Sorry to hear about your predicament!

Reactions: vinny
Hello,

Second Sight ship my order on May 23rd, but Royal Mail tracking is the same since the shipment date saying "Sender Preparing Item" !

It's the first time I got this situation ! Second Sight answer me, but they don't know what's happen

All that means is they printed the shipping label. They haven't dropped it off at the post office yet. Nothing to worry about, standard practice across nearly 100% of e-commerce businesses.

Hello,

Tracking status will update when Royal Mail received and scan the parcel
It's not unusual recently with Royal Mail for tracking to not update until after 6 -10 working days
Working days is Mon to Fri

My most recent parcel that was sent using international tracked it was 9 working days before Royal mail tracking changed from sender preparing to item received