The Crow needs a Premium Release

Should The Crow receive a Premium Release?

• Total voters
The Crow is the best movie!!!

tumblr_pdpnh733aM1txtch1o1_500.gifv

Hate to say it. It might be a popular film but old films rarely get that sort of treatment. And I can see the likes of Lawrence of Arabia or Ben Hur getting that sort of work 1st.

Yeah I'd love Zeta or somebody do it but maybe you guys could do it after Death Proof ;)

Like my all time fave film deserves premium for sure.
I was thinking the same with Zeta and nice Lenti presentation - but the downside is Silver Label and availability and trying to get that elusive premium just tears at the heart strings a little too tight these days :rofl:

Less stress if HDN would oblige...

I'm not sure a major studio owns the rights to this movie. Wasn't it EIV in the UK and someone different stateside?

That might create problems, I'm not sure. If was say Universal or Warner I'm sure it might be easier....?

Anyway, in a month when premiums for JAWS and Back To The Future we're just announced, you never know........

You have lost me there, old films do get premium treatment, alien, terminator, predator and many more. It's a 1990s film not 1960s haha
Yes they do but not on 4k which is where we are starting to go. I think of the ones you mentioned only Alien has had the serious 4k mega deluxe box treatment