The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
Any updates on this that anybody knows of?
Nope, nothing yet. Revolutions will be next, followed by another CP release. Possibly after that, but who knows... if they had any sense, they'd wait, given blufans have literally just announced yet another release lol

Out of what's left that has been announced, other than TDK trilogy, all that's left for imminent release is Fifth Element, EEAAO, or Reservoir Dogs. It won't be EEAAO though, as novam's preorder is next week.

I think they'll do TDKT in stages, like matrix, with another 2/4 (plus any CP) sandwiched in-between.

Last edited:
Nope, nothing yet. Revolutions will be next, followed by another CP release. Possibly after that, but who knows... if they had any sense, they'd wait, given blufans have literally just announced yet another release lol

Out of what's left that has been announced, other than TDK trilogy, all that's left for imminent release is Fifth Element, EEAAO, or Reservoir Dogs. It won't be EEAAO though, as novam's preorder is next week.

I think they'll do TDKT in stages, like matrix, with another 2/4 (plus any CP) sandwiched in-between.

I hope if they do TDKT in stages that ppl who will buy complete set that they'll get matching numbers set. Can't see they releasing it at once.

Why do you keep mentioning the matching numbers? You know they don’t do that. It’s literally no big deal

For collectors why not?
I think that's nice part of every collection. It adds up nicely if you own complete set.
So why those who do shouldn't be rewarded?
I mean otherwise numbering them doesn't have sense.
Except for scalpers who say: really low number and they then put price tag of x2 price they usually do.
I do not care about numbers for individual releases. But i do care about having matching sets for franchises with two, three or more movies...

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n and Flloydo
The height of the number I’ve never understood….literally every number is as ‘unique’ as the other since it’s limited. So there’s only one of each number. Matching numbered sets I can see, personally don’t care about that either.