Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81uKGo7tXFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
All 3 of my Nolan Batmans just arrived. I had seen on either instagram or reddit or maybe here I guess that some of the slips looks really odd. I can honestly say they are really nice. Like not Novamedia or Mantalab nice but, but really nice which some nice accenting and the steelbooks have nice spot glossing and I realise I have said nice so many times the word looks wrong now. But they are really nice. I'll post so photos in a bit if anyone wants to see them.

They do look nice though :thumbs:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Uhhh so apparently I didn't actually cancel my order of this, got a dispatch confirmation from Amazon this morning. Oh well, actually looking quite forward to it now! I forgot Amazon are taking payments on preorder dates now so was a nice surprise to not see my account empty this morning (until I went shopping anyway).

Uhhh so apparently I didn't actually cancel my order of this, got a dispatch confirmation from Amazon this morning. Oh well, actually looking quite forward to it now! I forgot Amazon are taking payments on preorder dates now so was a nice surprise to not see my account empty this morning (until I went shopping anyway).
Amazon UK always only took payment 1-3 days before release date
Sometimes can be on release date or after will depend on which amazon fulfillment warehouse your order going to be dispatched from
They only take payment when order is ready to be dispatched

I often only have payment taken on the Saturday/Sunday with delivery then on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday
I get next day delivery on lot of orders even though I'm based in Rep of Ireland

Sometimes can be not until release date your order is dispatched but payment is taken on Saturday/Sunday

There can be sometimes delays in dispatching an order depending on which amazon fulfillment warehouse your order is been dispatched from
Some items have to be moved between warehouses before your order is dispatched and that can also mean payment is taken after release date

Amazon UK always only took payment 1-3 days before release date
Sometimes can be on release date or after will depend on which amazon fulfillment warehouse your order going to be dispatched from
They only take payment when order is ready to be dispatched

I often only have payment taken on the Saturday/Sunday with delivery then on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday
I get next day delivery on lot of orders even though I'm based in Rep of Ireland

Sometimes can be not until release date your order is dispatched but payment is taken on Saturday/Sunday

There can be sometimes delays in dispatching an order depending on which amazon fulfillment warehouse your order is been dispatched from
Some items have to be moved between warehouses before your order is dispatched and that can also mean payment is taken after release date
For a decent while at least with games they took payment on or very soon after a preorder was made, I know they used to always just wait until around just before dispatch but around the time Brexit legislation was coming into effect they definitely charged early. My last few preorders (not that I've had many of late) were the same too. Only orders that weren't affected for me were orders for items that you could order but that weren't due to be back in stock for a time.

For a decent while at least with games they took payment on or very soon after a preorder was made, I know they used to always just wait until around just before dispatch but around the time Brexit legislation was coming into effect they definitely charged early. My last few preorders (not that I've had many of late) were the same too. Only orders that weren't affected for me were orders for items that you could order but that weren't due to be back in stock for a time.
Games are not DVD/Blu-ray Film/TV releases and are totally different products
Games are not Films releases on Home Media

Reason why payment was taken straight away for some games releases is many customers with video games orders used to claim pre-order bonuses such as beta codes and so on, intending to cancel the order before release.
As in getting pre-order bonuses for free by cancelling their order before release date that's fraud

Have you not used Amazon previously a lot for Films and TV home media releases on DVD and Blu-ray always been payment is taken only when ready for dispatch
Amazon UK never take payment straight away when you pre order a film on Blu-ray unless you happen to do a pre order 1-3 days before release date or the item you ordering is in stock ready to be dispatched

I have been using Amazon UK since 2006 and never ever had payment taken straight away for a Film on DVD or Blu-ray that I pre orderd weeks or months in advance as in Amazon is the seller
Payment always only taken 1-3 days before release date and sometimes was not until after release date
A Monday release date most times it's Saturday or Sunday when payment is taken with very rare occasion have payment taken on a Friday
A friday that still in the timeframe of 1-3 days before release date

Third Party sellers that sell pre order items don't count as that's not amazon as the seller

Games are not DVD/Blu-ray Film/TV releases and are totally different products
Games are not Films releases on Home Media

Reason why payment was taken straight away for some games releases is many customers with video games orders used to claim pre-order bonuses such as beta codes and so on, intending to cancel the order before release.
As in getting pre-order bonuses for free by cancelling their order before release date that's fraud

Have you not used Amazon previously a lot for Films and TV home media releases on DVD and Blu-ray always been payment is taken only when ready for dispatch
Amazon UK never take payment straight away when you pre order a film on Blu-ray unless you happen to do a pre order 1-3 days before release date or the item you ordering is in stock ready to be dispatched

I have been using Amazon UK since 2006 and never ever had payment taken straight away for a Film on DVD or Blu-ray that I pre orderd weeks or months in advance as in Amazon is the seller
Payment always only taken 1-3 days before release date and sometimes was not until after release date
A Monday release date most times it's Saturday or Sunday when payment is taken with very rare occasion have payment taken on a Friday
A friday that still in the timeframe of 1-3 days before release date

Third Party sellers that sell pre order items don't count as that's not amazon as the seller
Yeah just telling you my experience in recent years and with this order. Like I said I haven't made many Amazon preorders of late but that's where I am.

Just picked this up on the WB sale but the front is quite scuffed, and the top of the spine is dented. I’m not sure if it’s worth returning for another one as some of the photos in here seem to have the same scuffing?

Finally picked this set up and am really impressed by the quality, lovey silky matte finish on the steels (TDK being my favourite) a real premium feeling release along with the sturdy slipbox and high gloss photos. More impressed with these than my recent Blufans Batman Begins OC tbh

Finally picked this set up and am really impressed by the quality, lovey silky matte finish on the steels (TDK being my favourite) a real premium feeling release along with the sturdy slipbox and high gloss photos. More impressed with these than my recent Blufans Batman Begins OC tbh
I wonder how long this blufans secret artwork bullsh!t will last. I think it will backfire on them. But no one ever speaks up on other forums. Seems to be just here so they probably just see silence and/ or praise. Shame

Blufans aren’t in my good books at the moment incase anyone can’t tell