Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-order : 20 may - Release date : 10 june. So there are two differents dates... (The Dark Knight Series - The Dark Knight Rises | SteelBook® )
Pre order from where tho? Let’s be realistic, what do steelbook know about blufans when it comes to ordering?

It might be around that date with GBs but where from is that specific date?

Plus a lot of us already have them pre ordered on a GB for the dark knight. And other sites will just follow suit with their own GBs around a date blufans decide to take money for begins or rises whichever is next.

The steelbooks are listed on the existing Blufans website

As to if they go live to order that's a different matter as they usually don't

The only release as far as I know they sold direct from their website shop was The Mondo X Avengers Steelbooks

Reactions: Flloydo
Imagine tomorrow Blufans announce a brand new webstore along with TDK trilogy pre-order dates, HDN be like

Mind Reaction GIF

:LOL::rofl:
This did cross my mind earlier however I’m pretty sure when steelbook have announced a blufans steel before they had the site linked too.

It would be very random if it did go live on there on 20th May!

The steelbooks are listed on the existing Blufans website

As to if they go live to order that's a different matter as they usually don't

The only release as far as I know they sold direct from their website shop was The Mondo X Avengers Steelbooks
They list everything on there tho don’t they? Haven’t looked in a while personally but I’m sure they still list the titles

This did cross my mind earlier however I’m pretty sure when steelbook have announced a blufans steel before they had the site linked too.

It would be very random if it did go live on there on 20th May!

They list everything on there tho don’t they? Haven’t looked in a while personally but I’m sure they still list the titles
They don't list every release
Lot's of previous releases not listed

I doubt it will be going live to order direct

Reactions: Flloydo
They don't list every release
Lot's of previous releases not listed

I doubt it will be going live to order direct
Oh I thought they still list releases (for some weird reason) but yeah just checked and the last few missing

I highly doubt it too. I imagine the standard GBs will be around those dates tho.... unless there’s further delays which of course is natural with blufans