Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait so steelbook isn't full glossy but matte? Srsly? They butchered it if they did this.
No no no I was referring to the Canadian steelbook for the dark knight that came out 8/9 years ago. It’s the bike art (same as the blufans DL and zeta OC box). But it’s matte and metallic. Very thin matte too. Proper old school.
Infact I'm sure the back art is the same as the DL too

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Now i'm very curious as to what Manta will do with artwork for their release. Particulaty TDK Rises. Cause artwork on this OC set is insane as fu*k. I doubt they'll top it. Would choose BF artwork on OC over HDZ anytime. Though artwork on steelbook - Manta's if it'll stay that way is perfect.

well I don't know any kind of job with that anyone can afford the whole trilogy from HDZeta, Manta AAAAAND Blufans ... you sir, are insane :coffee:
Its not just the job that you should be worried about but, you should also ask yourself how long can you eat Ramen to recoup from your purchases.
bowl noodles GIF

• Haha
Reactions: str.scrm and MM3
well I don't know any kind of job with that anyone can afford the whole trilogy from HDZeta, Manta AAAAAND Blufans ... you sir, are insane :coffee:
That's right, if you're working for someone, you can't afford all that.
They ones you're working for can.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

"My money ain't funny and it keep coming
I welcome the money and the cash
Wall Street is rigged like a 14-wheeler
No one gets the plot and we're not revealing
We got to live like emperors
We ain't going down

We stay in the 1%, you under it
Kick folks in the street, glad I ain't those guys
Trust us, of course we'll give y'all a job
One day you too can live high on the hog