Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're getting especially ripped by PayPal's extortionate exchange rate there though, which for years now I've avoided like the plague :cautious::stop: You're far better off using a card provider that has zero percent FX fees, and uses the actual Interbank exchange rate, for example... (this is mine currently)

View attachment 542345
yeah wtf, 1€ is 0,98$ currently.. with paypal its almost only 0,90$ thats ridiculous

never EVER use paypals exchange rate

Use Monzo here. Essentially uses the Mastercard rate with no fees. Free cash withdrawals and purchases abroad too so use it for a holiday card.

Hi @Wreck

Can I ask when you are planning to invoice lucky recipients of TDKR? I would like to pay before £ falls any more... :LOL:
You never know, the tories might finally announce they are leaving parliament altogether and setting up their own circus due to the number of clowns they now have. We would then see the pound shoot up

• Haha
Reactions: Rulocal
So now i can say i'm in >.<
Got whole trilogy from Blufans ordered.
And will put them in motherbox from HDZ which i just got in mint condition without any flaws!
Sadly Manta OC's of TDK won't fit in but Blufans OC's if these didn't change in size definitely fits perfectly.