Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that means TDKR begins shipping soon.
At same time can't help but wonder if ppl who ordered OC's if they'll get same matching numbers of set since TDK has higher printrun than other two.

I hope that means TDKR begins shipping soon.
At same time can't help but wonder if ppl who ordered OC's if they'll get same matching numbers of set since TDK has higher printrun than other two.

I don't think it was ever planned that people would get matching numbers.

It's not like anybody purchased all 3 sets at the same time. Blufans wasn't going to track 3 separate purchases and not everybody was interested in purchasing all 3.

Not like HDZeta where you were guaranteed all 3 editions.

In other words, no, people won't be getting matching numbers.

I don't think it was ever planned that people would get matching numbers.

It's not like anybody purchased all 3 sets at the same time. Blufans wasn't going to track 3 separate purchases and not everybody was interested in purchasing all 3.

Not like HDZeta where you were guaranteed all 3 editions.

In other words, no, people won't be getting matching numbers.

And only cause of one part has higher print run.
They started to mark editions and first one they do they mess it up.
And worst part, when you bough them, you bought them together not separately.
One might still hope.

And only cause of one part has higher print run.
They started to mark editions and first one they do they mess it up.
And worst part, when you bough them, you bought them together not separately.
One might still hope.

Blufans didn't mess up anything. I don't see any reason why somebody would expect Blufans to give matching numbers.

Blufans didn't give matching numbers for multiple Star Wars or Marvel sequels.

Blufans didn't mess up anything. I don't see any reason why somebody would expect Blufans to give matching numbers.

Blufans didn't give matching numbers for multiple Star Wars or Marvel sequels.

How are they not responsible for printun? Then who says what's printrun of edition and has final word?

How are they not responsible for printun? Then who says what's printrun of edition and has final word?

So your opinion is that Blufans "messed up" by not making the same number of OC's for each of the 3 titles? I disagree.

I think Blufans, like a lot of buyers, are aware that "The Dark Knight" is a much more popular movie than "Batman Begins" and way, way more popular than "The Dark Knight Rises". So it made sense to make less of the latter 2 titles.

I even saw people here on HDN who bought the TDK OC but declined the TDKR OC.

So your opinion is that Blufans "messed up" by not making the same number of OC's for each of the 3 titles? I disagree.

I think Blufans, like a lot of buyers, are aware that "The Dark Knight" is a much more popular movie than "Batman Begins" and way, way more popular than "The Dark Knight Rises". So it made sense to make less of the latter 2 titles.

I even saw people here on HDN who bought the TDK OC but declined the TDKR OC.

I wasn't asking about pupularity of titles. Clearly you don't know answer to my question.

If you are a Blufans VIP you will get matching numbers, but you had to agree to buy the complete trilogy. My double lenticulars have matching numbers, but I'm still waiting for The Dark Knight Rises one. I imagine my one clicks will also have matching numbers. Regarding one clicks, I've only received Batman Begins so far.
i dont have matching numbers if i remember right... will check again later.

Reactions: MM3
If you are a Blufans VIP you will get matching numbers, but you had to agree to buy the complete trilogy. My double lenticulars have matching numbers, but I'm still waiting for The Dark Knight Rises one. I imagine my one clicks will also have matching numbers. Regarding one clicks, I've only received Batman Begins so far.

That is only logical if you agree to buy complete trilogy.
And ppl who did that should get it.
Can't help but wonder if only "other" forum ppl will get matching numbers set where you're marked as BR vip or also others...
So you pay tons of money only to get mixed numbers. Didn't ppl here buy also complete trilogy? There wasn't option to buy OC's individually.

Reactions: MM3