Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my DL today, it’s got stunning depth! Thanks so much @Wreck

Also got those 2 white blothes as well, so I assume that’s meant to be there, but does stand out for some reason as if it shouldn’t haha
But I understood that no edition (DL or OC) was shipped yet for TDKR got through the Group Buy (?)

But I understood that no edition (DL or OC) was shipped yet for TDKR got through the Group Buy (?)

I can confirm they have been sent out as mine arrived today - very nice it is too!

Hopefully Wreck can get details out because although I actually quite liked the surprise, it can be inconvenient if you can't track it's "last mile or get updates from customs etc..

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
It may be the worst film of the trilogy (IMO) but I reckon the slip/steel combo for TDKR is the best of the bunch. The whole set is lovely but TDKR just edges it for me - the steel in particular.

Thanks to @Wreck for making it happen and also for organising a replacement for my BB slip, which looked as if it had been packed by Edward Scissorhands!

IMG_2646.jpeg

On the front image of the double lenti, the lower resolution of lenticulars by their very nature makes it look like Batman is missing the top right half of his cowl.
I'll just pretend like he is wearing a battle-damaged cowl or that part of the cowl is removable and he just wants some ventilation. :LOL: