The Dark Knight Rises (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

91xsyfx9JFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Still wouldn't waste my money on these editions as the artwork isn't good. Batman looks like a little kid/little person on the front of the steelbook/slipcase.
That's normal.

Why choosing a new exclusive cool artwork when Manta would release another design?

With Manta release, there will be a lot of GB, and a lot of people earning money behind the scenes.
With a worldwide release (with new art), the money will stay in the company who created value.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You guys are awesome when trying to cool down a new release (with a new fresh artwork) when "some" can not make money reselling them because it's not from Manta, HDZeta, or from any GB's.

See your intentions from afar (others do too).

Will get these editions for sure, as "some people" take all the stock down from Premium retailers to put it on sale later.

This is a international release, close to "premium" presentation. I will get it all, and avoid resellers of any future release "limited" (limited, but you can always see listings on eBay for x2 or x3 prices after GB prices increasing the retailer price).

You guys are awesome when trying to cool down a new release (with a new fresh artwork) when "some" can not make money reselling them because it's not from Manta, HDZeta, or from any GB's.

Showcase paranoia, like from the book. Great stuff for Polanski to make a film about :smuggrin:

Still wouldn't waste my money on these editions as the artwork isn't good. Batman looks like a little kid/little person on the front of the steelbook/slipcase.
You didn’t hear they reshot the movie with Batkid? Kids 3-5 were the only ones they could find that liked this drek of a movie! :D
animation domination fox GIF by gifnews

• Haha
Reactions: MM3

Will get these editions for sure, as "some people" take all the stock down from Premium retailers to put it on sale later.

This is a international release, close to "premium" presentation. I will get it all, and avoid resellers of any future release "limited" (limited, but you can always see listings on eBay for x2 or x3 prices after GB prices increasing the retailer price).
Freud could write a whole saga about you.