Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Release Date: 22 October 2021
Link: Bandai Namco
Price: £49.99

cb8b4d13d259be3c5ca6dcbbb62f5473_1920_KR.jpg

The Pazuzu Collector's edition, exclusive to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Store includes:
  • The House of Ashes game (PS4™, PS5™, XBOX ONE, XBOX SERIES X|S and PC Download)
  • The Pazuzu edition box
  • An exclusive Underworld creature figurine (9x9x10cm)
  • A metal Eclipse pin
  • Exclusive art print
  • Exclusive stickers
  • Access to the Curator's Cut DLC

• Friendly
Reactions: trinitycorps
@Robles I know you were interested in this game, don't know if you care for any of the collectibles.

I find the Pazuzu Edition well priced but I wish it had a steelbook or at least a soundtrack. But given that Bandai released a steelbook for multiple entries before maybe we will have a future release with a steelbook that can hold this game as well.
Diorama a bit overpriced for what that quality looks like.

Reactions: trinitycorps
@Thoth I do like the look of the Diorama but I have too many different collections going on at the minute, I don't think the missus would appreciate another :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth
I get that... I need to sort out through mine as well cuz at this rate there's no sign of slowing down at all.
I'm hoping with these Dark Pictures games we will get a good Boxset at the end that includes all 8 video games for a full set. Wouldn't mind that.

Reactions: Robles
Now a boxset of all the games together is something I would pick, the replay value of these games are big and I’ve only finished one ending on the two that I’ve played, so I’ll definitely at some point have to play these back through to fished the alternative endings.

Reactions: Thoth