The Digibook current value / prices thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Here's a thread to ask about the current valuation of a digibook or if it's a fair price. Prices will vary depending on rarity, condition and whether its OOP or not.

Use to this thread to help other members to determine what they should pay to acquire a particular digibook.

Willy Wonka is one of those ones that if you look hard enough you can find ... but those places you find it in arent cheap either ... So I'd say $35-50

Senna depends on demand ... completed ebay auctions would give best representation of what it can go for.

Reactions: blumaster
Hmm, the Battle Royale US Digibook. Sealed/mint?

Thats a tricky one, especially since Amazon.com can´t specify what they will send out - the Digibook, or the amaray. Twice I tried and each time got the amaray. It will be interesting to see if anyone else can recommend a retailer for this.

Thats a tricky one, especially since Amazon.com can´t specify what they will send out - the Digibook, or the amaray. Twice I tried and each time got the amaray. It will be interesting to see if anyone else can recommend a retailer for this.

It can be picked up on eBay still quite easily - the important thing is to search for 'Battle Royals Complete Collection' NOT digibook (which returns nothing on eBay UK)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Any idea about these spanish editions?

Shutter Island fnac.es (unsealed mint)
Benjamin Button premium collection (sealed)
Rec premium collection (sealed)
MARY POPPINS 50TH ANNIVERSARY fnac.es exclusive (sealed)
THE SKIN I LIVE IN/LA PIEL QUE HABITO fnac.es exclusive (unsealed mint)
Criadas y señoras (The Help) fnac.es (unsealed mint)

Last edited: