Slipcover The Dreamers (Blu-ray) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 9, 2014 (March 20th) - Delayed release schedule, again. :(

Price : $25.70

Link : Aladin.co.kr (* Korean domestic online shop)

Note : It's Aladin online shop's exclusive title. Included 6 x Photo cards.

Spec :

- Audio : English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO
- Subtitle : Korean, English
- Video : 16:9 / 1080p
- Running Time : 114 min

Special Feature :

- Audio Commentary by Bernardo Bertolucci, Gilbert Adair and Jeremy Thomas
- Making Film
- France, May 1968
- Trailer 1
- Trailer 2

ly8a.jpg

Attachments

• 9320792828_1.jpg
    9320792828_1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
I must admit that I was pretty thrown off when I was looking at the photos and noticed that this is directed by Roland Emmerich. Now I'm intrigued...

I must admit that I was pretty thrown off when I was looking at the photos and noticed that this is directed by Roland Emmerich. Now I'm intrigued...

No buddy this is directed by the infamous Bernardo Bertolucci (Once Upon A Time in The West, Last Emperor, Conformist, Last Tango In Paris) Very known for his "risque" style. I love some of his work, not all. This film is definitely not for everyone, touches some very deep themes, its very psychological, and sexual, for that matter. I had to meditate after viewing it for the first time when it came out, and was interesting to me. I don't think I can say I liked it, but I didn't not like it, if that makes sense. I saw it for the story he was trying to tell.

Reactions: PunkNinja

Looking at the pictures I see what you mean, I am trying to find information on this, but there seems to be nothing on this, I can't find any record of RE directing or co-directing this film, makes me wonder whats the story behind this now.

Looking at the pictures I see what you mean, I am trying to find information on this, but there seems to be nothing on this, I can't find any record of RE directing or co-directing this film, makes me wonder whats the story behind this now.

I know... it's strange. I saw Bernardo's name there, too, and I just assumed they were co-directors on this film. Can't find anything about Emmerich working on this, though. ???

I think they have to re-print cause that's false advertising.

COLLECTOR ALERT!

And they couldn't have picked a filmmaker as far from Bertolucci on the cinematic spectrum as Roland 'White House Down' Emmerich :D (well, they could also have printed Michael Bay though :D).

Reactions: Escuby Du
And they couldn't have picked a filmmaker as far from Bertolucci on the cinematic spectrum as Roland 'White House Down' Emmerich :D (well, they could also have printed Michael Bay though :D).

Oddly enough, my copy of Criterion's new release of Persona says it's directed by Ingmar Bergman and Tyler Perry.

(You can really start to have a lot of fun with this if you let your mind wander... )

Reactions: tridon and GVZER
Would anyone who already has this disc mind checking whether the English subtitle track transcribes all the dialog, or only the stuff that's not in English? I'd love to upgrade to HD, but if all the speech is doubled at the bottom of the screen, the US DVD might still be more watchable. Thanks in advance.