Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 3 Votes
Title: The Equalizer 3 (2023)

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Denzel Washington

Release: 2023-09-01

Plot: Third film in The Equalizer franchise.

Whaaaaat! They're actually making a third movie, and with the same actor and director, that's awesome! I guess both didn't have any other hits lately.
Don't know if the TV series is watchable, cannot imagine how a fat woman can kick anyone's ass...

f3341159-457f-4051-882a-60c603966fca_text.gif

Saw this today, if you’re a fan of the first 2 films you’ll like this. It’s what you come to expect from the series and Denzel excels in the role. If you’re looking for a 2 hour escape then I recommend checking this out in theaters.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Only two folks chimed in on this, was curious what more people thought of this movie? How does it compare to the first two? I looked in the "Movie you recently saw" thread and didn't see any reviews on it. I want to buy this on 4K in November and was just curious.

Seems a bit lighter on the action, but the character is old by now. Kind of thinking even Steven Seagal could have played this role by now, but Denzel is, of course, better.
Wish this was a call to action, a video tutorial for all the towns to rid itself of such 'mafia'.
That's why these revenge thrillers are always going to be popular.

P.S. Don't trust little kids. Better shoot them too.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database