The Exorcist (1973) - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 9 October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £44.99

FB_IMG_1689849279901.jpeg

Last edited:
So I’ve recently fallen in love with this film. I don’t know why or why it’s taken so long. But I’m now obsessed. It’s taken over my life for the past week and half watching all the films and the series. But this one is now up there for me with the thing and the shining.

It’s the 50th anniversary next year so I’ve had my fingers crossed for a decent steel. I’m HOPING on a slip version collectors set with poster art and new art. Fingers crossed. There’s also a new film coming out next year!

UK release to be announced soon

Expected release date September 18 (TBC)

There is going to be 2 different 4K SteelBooks in Europe

UK might get both or just the Ultimate Collector's Edition

I swear to god we better get the top version or at least both. If we just get the Regan art or if it’s that included in the collectors edition I’m gona go f**king mental. I’ll be insufferable

2F32D705-A882-4F64-A9AD-341DC4F63CEC.png

UK release to be announced soon

Expected release date September 18 (TBC)

There is going to be 2 different 4K SteelBooks in Europe

UK might get both or just the Ultimate Collector's Edition
I hear one steelbook will have the Bruce Lee papercuts across Regan's face lol

I will take a guess what might happen in UK

It's possible we get 2 Ultimate Collector's Edition Editions in UK like what happened with Enter the Dragon
Trade Wide Edition
HMV Exclusive Edition
Both with different SteelBooks

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I will take a guess what might happen in UK

It's possible we get 2 Ultimate Collector's Edition Editions in UK like what happened with Enter the Dragon
Trade Wide Edition
HMV Exclusive Edition
Both with different SteelBooks
Or similar to training day. 2 editions. One on its own the other in a CE. Whatever happens I bet I’m hugely disappointed with the sh!tty Ragan art they will no doubt use in the CE

Has Paul gone all AI now, you only operate with facts!?!
No Way Wow GIF

:rofl:
If we get both then it will be a fact :giggle: :p :LOL:

Have to wait until Warner allow UK release details be made public officially

Warner UK told Zavvi off for leaking Enter the Dragon Ultimate Collector's Edition details before was meant to be officially revealed :giggle: