The Fabelmans (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive - First Edition) [UK]

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: June 5, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Strictly limited to 1,000 copies Worldwide

TF4KFE.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Inspired by Steven Spielberg's own childhood, rediscover the magic of movies in The Fabelmans, a coming-of-age story about a young man uncovering a shattering family secret and the power of film and imagination to help us see the truth about ourselves and each other. With a star-studded cast featuring Michelle Williams, Paul Dano, Seth Rogen, Gabriel LaBelle and Judd Hirsch, The Fabelmans tells a timeless tale of heartbreak, healing, and hope for the dreamer inside all of us.

hmv First Edition - a limited run with exclusive key art and added extras along with the movie on 4K Ultra HD.

Extras:
  • Slipcase with Behind-the-Scenes booklet

HMV have a release date of June 5, 2023, although no confirmation for standard editions. Artwork and contents updated.

Introducing the hmv First Edition range, where the best new movies are given the best possible treatment. Strictly limited, each First Edition release comes in special packaging with added bonus content exclusive to these versions. Be first, only@hmv.

Inspired by Steven Spielberg’s own childhood, rediscover the magic of movies in The Fabelmans, a coming-of-age story about a young man uncovering a shattering family secret and the power of film and imagination to help us see the truth about ourselves and each other. With a star-studded cast featuring Michelle Williams, Paul Dano, Seth Rogen, Gabriel LaBelle and Judd Hirsch, The Fabelmans tells a timeless tale of heartbreak, healing, and hope for the dreamer inside all of us.

hmv First Edition - a limited run with exclusive key art and added extras along with the movie on 4K Ultra HD.

Extras:
  • Slipcase with Behind-the-Scenes booklet
Bonus features:
  • The Fabelmans: A Personal Journey
  • Family Dynamics
  • Crafting the world of The Fabelmans

I'm not buying it as a continuing protest of Babylon not being nominated for Best Picture, seeing Shpilzbergmans here as the appointed reason.

I'm not buying it as a continuing protest of Babylon not being nominated for Best Picture, seeing Shpilzbergmans here as the appointed reason.
I liked Babylon, but I don’t think it ever had a shot at a Best Picture nod and Fabelmans was definitely best picture material and I wouldn’t be surprised if it came in 2nd in the vote (though there were a lot of good flicks this year).