The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 2 at 12 PM for Red Carpet and 6 PM for everyone else UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12590579-2134770486719910.jpg

12590579-1144770486950760.jpg
12590579-1404770486894669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed something. I placed my pre-order and confirmed the status changed to "Processing" before moving on, but now it's switched back to "Order Placed". This also happened with American Psycho, hopefully there's no issue and these both ship out.

Hmm been busy lately and so missed this going live... despite loving the artwork, I'm actually not that bothered about missing out for some reason.

Reactions: MrSquifler
You know, I was going to keep my pre-order despite being kinda mixed on the artwork and never having seen the film, but you guys keep making some very valid points and I'm starting to think this looks hideous.

Can't understand why the focus is on Leeloo's hands instead of on the unusual Jean-Paul Gaultier's bandage bikini outfit:-
1591570982675.png

Steelbook art may be very busy but it's still really nicely arranged and balanced on the canvas.

Because the bandage outfit is a win, and the artist even went as far as giving her another cup.
But the hand is a fail.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Because the bandage outfit is a win, and the artist even went as far as giving her another cup.
But the hand is a fail.
Yeah it looks like a vampire's hand.
What's a bigger fail are her eyes! They're about to pop out! Not the best of eyes. The artist must not have gotten any critiques on the work. You gotta have critiques, it's a must! Family members don't count either. You need a real audience.

Make Milla Jovovich more prominent and the ''side characters'' very small in the background or something so I dont' have to look at them.