The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
i was trying to go back to some early OC in comparison, but mine are boxed up. was just kind of meh on the slips i guess, but the OC box makes up for it.
Have you perhaps just not bought a manta OC in a while? I can't comment for OLD releases (as I don't own any), but anything over the few years have all been the same. Unless you're looking at something like Drive, with the jacket on top.

Have you perhaps just not bought a manta OC in a while? I can't comment for OLD releases (as I don't own any), but anything over the few years have all been the same. Unless you're looking at something like Drive, with the jacket on top.
yeah, have the Leon OC, haven't opened, but thinking back to Drive, Inglorious Bastards and before. i just know i probably wouldn't buy stand alone slips from Manta unless the steelbook wows, don't like slim slips if the asking price exceeds $50.00.

yeah, have the Leon OC, haven't opened, but thinking back to Drive, Inglorious Bastards and before. i just know i probably wouldn't buy stand alone slips from Manta unless the steelbook wows, don't like slim slips if the asking price exceeds $50.00.
Lol wow why do I feel like being a jerk right now. Oh well here it goes. I'm pretty sure the last "slim" slip from manta was The Revenant lenti since it was o-ring so really that probably doesn't even count as a slim slip. Manta have never done a "slim" slip. EVER. If I'm wrong then I'll take the hate rain but I doubt it. When I hear slim slip I think of weet wwa slips. Every single Manta slip that's not an o-ring is the standard size they use.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Good day.
Good night.

Am I supposed to have a tracking number for this group buy flash OC? I’ve never done a group buy before for these kind of releases.
You will, eventually. You'll have to be charged for shipping first though, so if that hasn't happened yet, there's no tracking to provide.

Lol wow why do I feel like being a jerk right now. Oh well here it goes. I'm pretty sure the last "slim" slip from manta was The Revenant lenti since it was o-ring so really that probably doesn't even count as a slim slip. Manta have never done a "slim" slip. EVER. If I'm wrong then I'll take the hate rain but I doubt it. When I hear slim slip I think of weet wwa slips. Every single Manta slip that's not an o-ring is the standard size they use.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Good day.
Good night.
true, can't argue on that now that i look at most of he full slips i have, i guess it's an admission that collecting these might be loosing it's luster for me, but will see..

My SHOP app just popped up to say this has shipped. :happy:

Very welcome news!

EDIT: Email from bluraylife just came through as well.

Last edited:
If anyone decides to drop out of a Double Lenticular, I’m open to picking it up.

@Aniv Or if you by chance have any DLs available after the smoke clears, I’ll be here to throw money your way.