The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
I'd completely forgotten about that trailer too. I really hope this film lives up to the hype. I NEED another amazing DCEU film in my life. SS and BA were decent, but not much more. Last proper sock knocker for me was ZSJL. Been a while.

I'd completely forgotten about that trailer too. I really hope this film lives up to the hype. I NEED another amazing DCEU film in my life. SS and BA were decent, but not much more. Last proper sock knocker for me was ZSJL. Been a while.

I'm expecting this to be a real car crash of a film. I'm surprised it's even still being released

I'm expecting this to be a real car crash of a film. I'm surprised it's even still being released
I've been given hope by all the "internal" positive comments it's been given, which hasn't happened for years apparently lol In theory it should be amazing with the characters and story arc.

I was shocked it wasn't scrapped entirely or repurposed too. Hope it isn't a car crash as the DCEU needs a good send off.

Is this the line-up for the entire year? What happened to Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Fantastic Beasts 2 & 3, etc.? Cancelled?

What happened to the Manta Lab plan to produce Marvel releases and other Disney properties? Also, is this the first time there have been Lionsgate premium editions from any manufacturer (Reservoir Dogs, Everything Everywhere All At Once?)

Is this the line-up for the entire year? What happened to Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Fantastic Beasts 2 & 3, etc.? Cancelled?
Yes. Fantastic Beasts 3 was never announced, it's also a dead series now, so probably never will. Same goes for FB2, likely dead. The 3 QTs Manta have distribution issues with, so also likely dead, but may come up later on. Have to wait and see.

What happened to the Manta Lab plan to produce Marvel releases and other Disney properties? Also, is this the first time there have been Lionsgate premium editions from any manufacturer (Reservoir Dogs, Everything Everywhere All At Once?)
Marvel/disney stuft will be separate, if/when it happens, as they will be discless releases. Also none of those films are lionsgate in Hong Kong, or anywhere in Asia lol so n/a :rofl:

Film needs to bomb! Can't forgive the Supergirl they used! Beyond blasphemy!
I feel like it won't sadly, like it'll be because they will use nostalgia and have as many references in it as they can. Brining Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck back

Also using Flashpoint right off the bat

I mean its almost like they have no hope for Ezra to bring in the crow for some strange reason...

• Haha
Reactions: Steely-Booked
One would hope this gives closure to fans and acts as a cap off to the current DCEU, with flashpoint resetting things to provide a clean and coherent transition into Gunn's new DCU.

It's the only way to do it imo and worked perfectly well in both the comics and DCAU. The only thing that would be contradictory is that Aquaman 2 comes out afterwards..

I don't know how they're going to play that one, unless it's set in the new Universe.. which would be odd, as it was made before Gunn stepped in. I guess Aquaman could be sticking around.

Reactions: Noodles
One would hope this gives closure to fans and acts as a cap off to the current DCEU, with flashpoint resetting things to provide a clean and coherent transition into Gunn's new DCU.

It's the only way to do it imo and worked perfectly well in both the comics and DCAU. The only thing that would be contradictory is that Aquaman 2 comes out afterwards..

I don't know how they're going to play that one, unless it's set in the new Universe.. which would be odd, as it was made before Gunn stepped in. I guess Aquaman could be sticking around.
That would be the smart thing to do, but like you said... Aquaman then throws a spanner into that idea. Didn't they already announce that Momoa was out as Aquaman though? Apparently he's been cast as a different character now instead or something??

That would be the smart thing to do, but like you said... Aquaman then throws a spanner into that idea. Didn't they already announce that Momoa was out as Aquaman though? Apparently he's been cast as a different character now instead or something??
Exactly, doesn't make sense. I mean Aquaman was supposed to come out before the flash, which is why the refilmed scenes with keaton in it, as opposed to afleck. As it messed with continuity. God knows what will actually happen now under Gunn, neither or both could happen..

It's not been confirmed Momoa is out, however I suspect it may be this week when Gunn announces his first slate of new DC films. Momoa has spun rumours about playing Lobo. I'd say that could easily be voice work like stallone or vin diesel though, with a cgi body.

Exactly, doesn't make sense. I mean Aquaman was supposed to come out before the flash, which is why the refilmed scenes with keaton in it, as opposed to afleck. As it messed with continuity. God knows what will actually happen now under Gunn, neither or both could happen..

It's not been confirmed Momoa is out, however I suspect it may be this week when Gunn announces his first slate of new DC films. Momoa has spun rumours about playing Lobo. I'd say that could easily be voice work like stallone or vin diesel though, with a cgi body.
Ah ok. That's another thing... didn't Gunn say they'd reveal the new slate by the end of this month? So hopefully today!?

Ah ok. That's another thing... didn't Gunn say they'd reveal the new slate by the end of this month? So hopefully today!?
It's all guess work, we probably won't know for sure until they're both out in June and December. Hell, the filmmakers probably don't know now lol wouldn't surprise me if both are being tinkered with to match the new regime. Yup, it's supposed to be at some point tonight US time I think..

Reactions: Noodles