The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Last year, the major film that they screened at CinemaCon to exhibitors was Top Gun: Maverick. This year, WB is screening The Flash in its entirety 2 months prior to release. You don’t do this unless you have a super good movie in your hands

Attachments

• 1BF91AB8-2587-4271-A63A-420BA46708DA.jpeg
    1BF91AB8-2587-4271-A63A-420BA46708DA.jpeg
    748.4 KB · Views: 59
That sucks. 1 because I'm not going lol but mainly 2, because you just know every spoiler possible will leak in those 2 months

Well the entire plot had already been leaked several months ago. Now this is also prior to the additional reshoots they had. Regardless, the fact that you haven’t been spoiled already, I think you’ll be fine

Well the entire plot had already been leaked several months ago. Now this is also prior to the additional reshoots they had. Regardless, the fact that you haven’t been spoiled already, I think you’ll be fine
I dunno about that, there's still plenty of mystery surrounding the film. Yeah I know the basic plot and the flashpoint storyline, but rumours aside, nothing major has leaked in ages. If a whole host of the general public see the film at comicon, any interesting or significant spoilers will leak for sure.

I dunno about that, there's still plenty of mystery surrounding the film. Yeah I know the basic plot and the flashpoint storyline, but rumours aside, nothing major has leaked in ages. If a whole host of the general public see the film at comicon, any interesting or significant spoilers will leak for sure.
I shouldn’t have said ‘plot’. I think most of us are pretty familiar with the flashpoint story. But I’m referring to scene to scene type of leak and unfortunately they aren’t rumors. The other unfortunate part is that certain characters I was excited seeing are being removed. But maybe it’s for the better to keep it less cluttered. We already have 2 flashes, 2 batmans, supergirl, zod, and **spoiler**. The fact that they’ve been able to pull this film off and make it good boggles me

I shouldn’t have said ‘plot’. I think most of us are pretty familiar with the flashpoint story. But I’m referring to scene to scene type of leak and unfortunately they aren’t rumors. The other unfortunate part is that certain characters I was excited seeing are being removed. But maybe it’s for the better to keep it less cluttered. We already have 2 flashes, 2 batmans, supergirl, zod, and **spoiler**. The fact that they’ve been able to pull this film off and make it good boggles me
Gunn apparently opting to remove a host of characters makes (unfortunate) sense though. As much as I want a farwell to the likes of Cavil, you're left with a stale teaser for something that will never be going forwards. It'd be nice if he had a flashback earlier in the film, and gets a farewell like Afleck will, but if that's not on the cards, it is what it is.

There are still plenty of rumours of certain throwbacks, appearances and more granular plot details that aren't confirmed. You can guarantee that if any of them come to light, or are of note in the screening, it'll be all over the Internet.

When the studio already decided to reboot the whole thing, this Flash is being flushed down the toilet, they just don't care anymore, it's one step above being destroyed and hidden forever, like that Batwoman movie, or Wonder woman, or are there no women anymore, and it's BatWonderThem now, or Xze from planet Ugo, I don't know.

Ugh, i don't agree. This will probably be the biggest dc film since BvS or ZSJL. It'll probably also outperform both in regards to box office revenue and critical review. It's the film that enables the reset, it's literally pivotal to the whole thing. Plus, flashpoint is one of the best dc storylines. So win win.

When the studio already decided to reboot the whole thing, this Flash is being flushed down the toilet, they just don't care anymore, it's one step above being destroyed and hidden forever, like that Batwoman movie, or Wonder woman, or are there no women anymore, and it's BatWonderThem now, or Xze from planet Ugo, I don't know.
I think you’re missing the point that this flashpoint story is what reboots DC

@Noodles

As we seem to be some of the only ones who actually enjoyed it (watched it again the weekend). Bonkers film

Glad it’s coming next actually because I don’t have to buy the HMV steel. Just the one will do

Reactions: Noodles