Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.22 star(s) Rating: 3.22/5 9 Votes
Title: The Flash

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: Ezra Miller, Kiersey Clemons, Billy Crudup, Michael Keaton

Release: 2022-07-01

Plot: The standalone film with The Flash set in the DC Extended Universe.

Considering all big talk and everything surrounded with it this is bad. Nice start of new DC >.< James Gunn

Watched it yesterday and I’m still processing this film. I actually really enjoyed it even though there’s a few terrible scenes, choices and weird CGI. But I understand that CGI was supposedly intentional!

Honestly one of the craziest, weirdest, wildest, batsh!t comic book/ superhero films I’ve ever seen. For good and bad.

Didn’t find it overly funny but the parts I did find funny were so weird and random and left field that I actually dig it. I preferred long haired Barry to the normal one too

Keaton is absolutely awesome though. In every single scene he’s in and his action is incredible. From the second you meet him. That really did it for me.
Sasha Calle was great too

What a crazy ending. Little on the nose with a few things and cameos that maybe the director and DC/ WB shouldn’t of included but at the same time there was one cameo I'm happy to have witnessed

Cage lol

Also funny seeing Clooney.

I think they went too far featuring both dead Reeves imo. I find that very tasteless from them

Also that opening with the babies and dog is one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen in a huge blockbuster superhero film. Just weird.

Reactions: Chievera
The Affleck face when he's on the bike is jarring, so badly done. The song plays when the Flashes scene from the trailer is happening. It was just a bit cheesy and didn't really fit for me, kind of lowered the implied stakes. The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution.
Ngl, the second salute your solution started I had a huge grin. Just wasn’t expecting it

Big jack white fan and I’ve heard that song live twice as the raconteurs

seen him live solo and as the dead weather too - never as the stripes unfortunately :(

Reactions: vexred
While I've yet to see this, I do have friends that have seen it and really liked it. I'm surprised by the negativity on this film considering that fact. My bro's are pretty much easy to displease in movies, and that they liked it says a lot to me.

Hoping I get to see this before too long.

Well I haven’t stopped thinking about it since I watched it. It’s certainly unique

Reactions: Chievera
I did not expect to like this movie so much, it's so good, I'll call it the best DC film yet! Not saying much based on everything before, but still.
Really loved everything, all the characters and cameos, story.
Just the CGI looks like from a game from 20 years ago.
Made me cry a bit, as I couldn't save my mother either, she literally died in my arms...