The Fog (1980) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 13, 2022
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $39.98 (Shout Factory) - $29.99 (Amazon - Best Buy)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

71Qn7S-dxOL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook also comes with a poster when ordered from Shout Factory. Same as Army Of Darkness.

Yes, they way they ship is in a bigger box. So outer box, inside of that is a poster tube and the steelbook in it's own box.

International shipping would be killer unless one was completely okay with just folding or throwing out the poster.

• Informative
Reactions: Stygian
Yes, they way they ship is in a bigger box. So outer box, inside of that is a poster tube and the steelbook in it's own box.

International shipping would be killer unless one was completely okay with just folding or throwing out the poster.
A freight forwarder I use shipped it as is, with the tube, added a dozen more regular editions, for not more than Amazon used to charge for the same international package - $55
Of course it's only feasible, if you combine shipping with something else, so it comes to about $5 per release.

OK, group buy posted. I CAN include the poster, but ONLY if you are ok with having it folded to fit in your box.

Also note, I'm doing this group buy at cost. So price you see here (free shipping for us), includes sales tax and the fee charged for taking a credit card payment.

No other upcharges for this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray
OK, group buy posted. I CAN include the poster, but ONLY if you are ok with having it folded to fit in your box.

Also note, I'm doing this group buy at cost. So price you see here (free shipping for us), includes sales tax and the fee charged for taking a credit card payment.

No other upcharges for this one.

no paypal option anymore?

Please read this thread.

No PayPal option any more with Andys Group Buys

Reason is in the link below

FFS :p

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic