The Garden of Words (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 7, 2023 (All The Anime) - September 18, 2023 trade wide release)
Purchase link: Amazon UK - All The Anime (Pre order live from April 13)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes CD Soundtrack

The Garden of Words.jpg

The Garden of Words with Jcard.jpg The Garden of Words Front.jpg The Garden of Words Back.jpg

Last edited:
On the Blu-ray disc: Includes the film with both English and Japanese with English subtitles viewing options. Also included is:

- Interviews (52 minutes with the Japanese cast and director)
- Storyboards (45 minutes)
- English production stills
- Japanese trailer
- The Works of Makoto Shinkai
- English commentary track with cast
- Japanese commentary with English subtitles

On the Audio CD: The official soundtrack to the film.

The interviews are longer than the movie which only has a run time of 46 mins!!!
I remember buying anime in the year 2000 onward, each DVD 'volume' would only contain three 20-minute episodes, or even TV series like Farscape from ADV with 2 episodes per disc. And there were 11 for the first season. Even with online sale prices came to about $200 for a season.

FarscapeS1Vol11R1V3.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
I remember buying anime in the year 2000 onward, each DVD 'volume' would only contain three 20-minute episodes, or even TV series like Farscape from ADV with 2 episodes per disc. And there were 11 for the first season. Even with online sale prices came to about $200 for a season.

FarscapeS1Vol11R1V3.jpg
In the 90s, I remember collecting the original Twin Peaks series on VHS. Each Tape was about £20 with 2 episodes. 30 eps in season 1&2.
Total over £300
I don't know what I was thinking! :LOL:

In the 90s, I remember collecting the original Twin Peaks series on VHS. Each Tape was about £20 with 2 episodes. 30 eps in season 1&2.
Total over £300
I don't know what I was thinking! :LOL:
Yeah, I remember walking into Virgin in the winter of 1996, there were aisles of rows of Star Trek VHS, and I thought then I gotta be really rich to buy all of them! :woot:

Amazon UK link added to op

All the Anime release date is August 7 2023

Then later on September 18 is the trade wide release