The General Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Hi
a chance for GB of Walking Dead S6 Best Buy Slipcovers Lenticular Edition ?
@apsmith21
Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::woot:
Hello,

:watch: I just find out that their is a section for game steelbook and collector edition on that forum.:thumbs::watch:
And i was wondering if their is any Group Buy for game on that forum, for collector, limited edition games.:)
As for some exclusive edition release, retailer does not ship to my location, i may go for the freight forwarding but not always kind of user friendly and on the bay it is not soooo:dunno: good for my fiance sometime.:)

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::woot:
Hello,

:watch: I just find out that their is a section for game steelbook and collector edition on that forum.:thumbs::watch:
And i was wondering if their is any Group Buy for game on that forum, for collector, limited edition games.:)
As for some exclusive edition release, retailer does not ship to my location, i may go for the freight forwarding but not always kind of user friendly and on the bay it is not soooo:dunno: good for my fiance sometime.:)

I've done group buys for game steelbooks before and if there is enough interest, would be willing to do so again.

If the edition was very large in size and weight, then a group buy probably would not make sense in that case.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Alien Universe (Limited Edition Blu-ray set) w/Mondo Cards
If you’re a hardcore fan of the Alien franchise, and its incarnations on physical home video, you’ll need to make room next to your VHS, Laserdiscs, DVDs, and Blu-rays, (both Alien Quadrilogy and Anthology editions of the later) for yet another set. The complete Alien Universe Blu-ray will feature four limited-edition Mondo ALIEN movie poster cards (available exclusively at Wal-Mart and Walmart.com on April 18).

Release thread Alien Universe (Limited Edition Blu-ray set) w/Mondo Cards

I know except me @tridon might also be intrested if it´s an US only release

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon