The Godfather Trilogy - 50th Anniversary (4K + Blu-ray Deluxe Limited Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: March 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £119.99

81dZnU2glYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can currently get 25% off (brings it down to £90) at Zavvi using code GODFATHER25 during checkout...

Reactions: andy01652
You can currently get 25% off (brings it down to £90) at Zavvi using code GODFATHER25 during checkout...

Plus, it's reduced from the rrp of £179.99 so even more of a bargain...

But it's the 50th Anniversary Collectors edition. Do you get 50% off using code GODFATHER50?

Anyone had this sent from zavvi how was it packed, I can get this local but it’s expensive and I believe the uk one comes with a plastic protector correct?

Still waiting on reply to my last question anyone get this from zavvi if so what was it packed in or sent as it’s not something you would want poorly packed.
I believe this has some sort of plastic protector on it? The one I’m Australia does not but I think the uk might be better edition this is also on offer at 30% off current.

Still waiting on reply to my last question anyone get this from zavvi if so what was it packed in or sent as it’s not something you would want poorly packed.
I believe this has some sort of plastic protector on it? The one I’m Australia does not but I think the uk might be better edition this is also on offer at 30% off current.
Nobody here bought it.

They ship in concrete blocks but you know you'll get it in a paper bag completely crushed.

But place your order as usual and update us on the damage after you receive it.