The Godfather Trilogy - 50th Anniversary (4K + Blu-ray Deluxe Limited Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: March 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £119.99

81dZnU2glYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think we’ll see some updated photos prior to release? Hard to tell how big this set is, what’s on the back, if it’s numbered etc. I’d like to preorder but feel like I don’t know enough about it

Do you think we’ll see some updated photos prior to release? Hard to tell how big this set is, what’s on the back, if it’s numbered etc. I’d like to preorder but feel like I don’t know enough about it
Well, if the promo pic is to scale, looks like it's going to be a squarish digibook, like were done more than a decade ago for some unique releases.
It would be higher, than even a mediabook/DVD case, and about 1.6 its width, but smaller, than a full size laserdisc or vinyl record.

MadMaxTrilogyBookR2SpainV12.jpg

MadMaxTrilogyBookR2SpainV4.jpg

MadMaxTrilogyBookR2SpainV6.jpg

MadMaxTrilogyBookR2SpainV9.jpg

MadMaxTrilogyBookR2SpainV11.jpg

BladeRunnerFinalCutBookR2SpainV17.jpg

Size comparison to a DVD tin, which is about the same, as Band of Brothers tin everyone has.

Mine's shipped today! Will prob have it hand tomorrow, Friday at the latest. Will post pics. :D

Edit; shipped from a Norwegian retailer. It still says March 21st release, so this shipped early!

Holy ****!! Really looking forward to mine now!
Was it protected during shipping or is there a chance of it getting scuffed?

I got delivery this morning

Note
In regards to the bonus discs in the 9 disc deluxe box set

Bouns Disc 1 (Black Disc)
4K UHD Disc
Godfather Part 3 - both Theatrical Cut and 1991 Cut in 4K

Bonus Disc 2 (Black Disc)
Blu-ray Disc
Has the new extras and previous legacy extras

Bonus Disc 3 (Blue Disc)
Blu-ray Disc
Godfather Part 3 not sure yet which cut of the film will test at the weekend
It will either the Theatrical Cut or the 1991 Cut

But only on the O-card. Book and slip have original English title as well, which I prefer to display it like that!
Germany release
After you remove the slip the front of the book yes has English title but the printed text on pages inside the book itself is in German not english look at the video

So those in English speaking countries avoid the german release if you need printed text inside the book be in English

Screenshot of first page inside the book
Screenshot (326).png

Other pages inside the book text is also in German

You don't count photos of documents or photos from parts of the novel/script
As they are just photos not printed text

Yes, I know. With a typo on the quote for Pt. I.
(Just wanted to clarify the title is not in German for the whole package.)