The Goonies - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #03) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA - December 2020 (SteelBook only)
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - SteelBook
Price: €159.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Full Slip A-B - Lenticular) - €34.90 (SteelBook only)
Note: WEA SteelBook. Title and Willy's eye are embossed. Debossed Effect Back Artwork.

FB_IMG_1622223651607.jpgFB_IMG_1622223673745.jpgFB_IMG_1622223688689.jpgFB_IMG_1622223646427.jpg
117107989_1982163828581105_5889673505546735433_o.jpg117120681_1982752311855590_6251287298199828441_o.jpg117282233_1982804018517086_37941684981154416_o-2.jpg117288768_1982751995188955_4820674470631518404_o.jpg

Last edited:
Actually the pictures are of the same product everyone receives. You didn't create the item. If I had known who.you were I would have asked for permission, but they were on Google images and are being used as placeholder images. Perhaps you should also tell google to f**** off
I didn’t create them? What a total d**k! 100% total prat. Funny how their are loads of pictures on google and most being stock photos which you could of used. I smell bulls*** and you ripped them straight off here!

Last edited:
I’d always thought it too convenient that KOSM posts on socials were far too inline with the posts and goings on on here. Makes sense they are grabbing info and pics from here to share on their own socials to accompany the absolutely appalling scalper activity through Facebook and on their own site. The prices are so inflated no wonder there is constantly a “sale”. Pathetic.

There’s scalping to earn a quick buck or selling an edition you don’t really want for a profit, and then there’s running a scummy business like KOSM on scalping collectors by taking up all the stock!

Change your name to King Of Scalping Media, and then I’d at least respect you for being honest about your grimy activities.

I’d always thought it too convenient that KOSM posts on socials were far too inline with the posts and goings on on here. Makes sense they are grabbing info and pics from here to share on their own socials to accompany the absolutely appalling scalper activity through Facebook and on their own site. The prices are so inflated no wonder there is constantly a “sale”. Pathetic.

There’s scalping to earn a quick buck or selling an edition you don’t really want for a profit, and then there’s running a scummy business like KOSM on scalping collectors by taking up all the stock!

Change your name to King Of Scalping Media, and then I’d at least respect you for being honest about your grimy activities.

Yeah but we're meant to believe he gets the imagines from Google :rolleyes:

He had the cheek to question other people's education (before he deleted his posts and ran away), must think we're all born yesterday (well maybe Dozzler was)

Yeah but we're meant to believe he gets the imagines from Google :rolleyes:

He had the cheek to question other people's education (before he deleted his posts and ran away), must think we're all born yesterday (well maybe Dozzler was)
Of course he gets them from Google, but then again so would anyone when they preface their search with “hidefninja” hahaha

Let's keep it civil folks.

That being said, @Kosm , you brought this on yourself. It's poor form to use someone else's photos, even worse not to apologize after being caught red-handed, and instead use some passive aggressive replies that lead nowhere but add fuel to the fire.

It doesn't make you a less of a man to ask for permission to use photos created by someone else. Worst they can say is "no" and then you'll need to make an extra effort and shoot your own photos. Side note, this isn't an invitation to a debate.

@ everyone else, I recommend watermarking your photos, it's not a perfect solution by any means but will give the person intending to plagiarize your creation a little bit more work to do before being able to post your pic(s) as their own.

If anyone needs it, feel free to PM and I'll share with you the Ninja PNG file that you can add to your photos, should you need to.

I guess @Kosm couldn’t take the honest truth and some critique feedback after they PMd me, I guess with intent to get my name and block me from their socials, no doubt?

Anyway, I got blocked by them on here hahaha.

At least own what you do and be prepared to engage in debate around it. Otherwise it’s just kind of cowardly.

Anywho, these Goonies finishes are turning out real nice. Although I’m not upset I missed out as it’s not a film on my list that I would buy a premium like this. My ToC version will do!

This really is a great release. Steelbook is how they should be. Nice bossing, glossing and debossed on the back to boot. The slip is really nice, with a nice bit of spot glossing and bossing in the right places, subtle but effective. @duckandrun - fantastic release!

View attachment 520396View attachment 520397View attachment 520398View attachment 520402View attachment 520399View attachment 520400
View attachment 520401
looks great. now i regret not buying this release :/