Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: February 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99

c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Masta Norris
Hey Andy (@apsmith21), now, after seeing that the Zavvi/Europe SteelBook is "matte" (or "sateen"), I would not mind to get one myself, if you could, please! (I saw just now that it is still available on Best Buy website)

Hi Felix, as always the problem with purchases after release date often mean the item will be shipped from the store. I can't do a bunch of returns if it arrives damaged.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Hi Felix, as always the problem with purchases after release date often mean the item will be shipped from the store. I can't do a bunch of returns if it arrives damaged.
Soooo... this means not even one or two? :naughty:
Maybe we get lucky this time and come undamaged... (of course, I will not dare to ask you to go get them from the shop, either :p)

Soooo... this means not even one or two? :naughty:
Maybe we get lucky this time and come undamaged... (of course, I will not dare to ask you to go get them from the shop, either :p)

There's just too much risk if they get shipped in a bubble mailer.

Considering the closest store is a 45 minute drive from my house, you'd better not. ;)

You've seen this picture, right? Best Buy is constantly down sizing their media sections.

1646333862366.png

Reactions: Felix_ro
There's just too much risk if they get shipped in a bubble mailer.
You said it right: "IF"...
And even so, I heard/read happy stories with that kind of packaging too.
In the end, you could still be able to return it if it is damaged, right?
Considering the closest store is a 45 minute drive from my house, you'd better not. ;)
Surely I was not wanted you going anyway, you got that, right?

You've seen this picture, right? Best Buy is constantly down sizing their media sections.

View attachment 528295
Hm... I did believe you, I could saw this several years ago here in Romania, now there's (almost) NONE, ANYWHERE. (maybe just one place, but did not go there since the pandemic started)
And for sure none of the shops and companies here in Romania could be even remotely compared with Best Buy (they are little dwarf compared), so I do believe and understand you and anything you say, you know that, right?

How much free time do you think I have? lol
I'm sorry, I don't really know how things are running there, but I presumed it is MUCH better than it is here, where we have those "drop-boxes" (here they are named "EasyBox") where you can pick up AND RETURN any item very easily. Of course not all or any company that sells online are use them, but still, here is Romania, there is United States of America... should be MUCH better, right?
Anyway Andy, don't bother anymore, I got the point. (I have to say I actually hoped you already have one or two pieces "laying around you" :D:p)

I got this n I’m impressed that Warner gave us this beautiful Steelbook, love the art but honestly I wasn’t expecting the gloss on it, time to get rid of my original big Hanks head in front of it lol